ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

Stress Less, Grow More.

SexyFloaties

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce especially for young startup companies.. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform are among their main benefits. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs.

We can highly recommend it

Futsolo Experience

It was easy to setup, great customer service! We used Shipmonk Integration with Shopify has been seamless. I definitely recommend.

Paw Pouch

Great for all startups! The setup process is super easy, and allowed my subscription business to delegate fulfillment even though we were small.

Blooms Privé

The app integration was fast and easy. We hired Shipmonk to fulfill orders for our startup business on Shopify. We were assigned a designated Happiness Engineer (HE) who walked us through an onboarding session to get our team familiarized with the system. Our fulfillment and shipping required custom packing specifications depending on the platform/store orders were processed from and the team was able to work with us on this. When our HE was not available, it was easy to reach out to Shipmonk for assistance by submitting a ticket online in which we would receive a response within 24 hours. The only drawback that we experience is the communication between pacific and eastern time. Although our company is based in California, we preferred the Florida warehouse to complete our order fulfillment. Overall, we are satisfied with Shipmonk’s services and team of professionals.

Athdi

Excellent service!

The onboarding process was entirely done by them within 24 hours and everything was easily set up.

Integrates very well with shopify and automatically manages and fulfills orders and inventory.

Good shipping rates and fast delivery times.

Impeccable customer service, responds and resolves issues as fast as they can.

Overall great experience!

Le Mirch Kitchen

Awesome service for your fulfillment needs! Never experienced such a great customer service experience. What I like most is the customer service which is extremely professional. Also, I liked the software which is extremely user-friendly. Highly recommended!

Bijouxsurprise

One of the excellent options for fulfillment. They really friendly and helpful. Service and delivery are top notch. Go for it.

Zensense

Incredible fulfillment platform, definitely the best one I've used so far! The look and feel of the app's dashboard is very modern and easy to use. My favourite part of ShipMonk is that they don't have minimum monthly order quotas like every other fulfillment platform does, so they really help you hit the ground running right from the start :)

Icysolesshop

One of the best things about Shipmonk is their willingness to work with a small business. If I ever needed help with how to use their platform or a question about an order, their customer support is very prompt and they get back to you very fast. Using a fulfillment center is a little scary, but Shipmonk has shipped all my orders quickly and has made the transition a lot less scary!

Getbetterback

Excellent. Great support team and we've got the most responsive and helpful shipping manager any company could ask for. Super easy to use and love the new UI!