ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

Stress Less, Grow More.

Sea Moss by Nutra Remedies

Shipmonk is a true fulfillment partner. We have the assurance that the most important part of our business (deliveries) is going smoothly. It's plug and play once you're in their system! We focus on sales, and our partner Shipmonk takes care of the rest!

Tapestry Girls

Great company. They do a great job providing logistic services and are not very expensive. Highly recommend.

Sheltercase

I'm honestly amazed about how smooth and easy the experience of working with ShipMonk has been so far. They ship everything in a timely manner, most of the time only hours after the orders are placed. The logistics used are great, and orders are being delivered super fast. Their support team is great, from the first person I talked to when I was doing some quotes, to everyone in the onboarding team and happiness engineers. They are super helpful and polite! The onboarding experience is well made to ensure they only ship the right pending orders on Shopify (not all 3PL companies worry about that, and it's critical to avoid errors when switching from another company or another fulfillment model). Dashboard looks clean and very well built. Fulfillment is not an easy task, but they made it easy to understand and find what you are looking for very fast. The algorithm can help a lot with inventory forecasting. Honestly, I have only good things to say. I'm a customer for less than a month, but so far, they were perfect. I don't usually write long reviews, but they deserved this. Keep it up, and congrats on the high-quality job. You awesome people at ShipMonk really make a difference and a big positive impact on a business. Thank you so much!

Babe Cosmetics

It's been a pleasure for us to work with Shipmonk, for a long period of time with much success. There is no doubt that our business growth was possible thanks to Shipmonk's ability to scale while our business and marking scale with accuracy and control all over, and less handling with the logistics as Shipmonk does great work

Archer and Olive

Shipmonk is amazing! I love working with them, they are always helpful. Orders are almost out the next day. I love their inventory tools. I switched over from a different fufillment service, and have had a MUCH better experience.

Xena Workwear

The app works behind the scenes and integrates seamlessly with our store. Nothing negative to say about it at all.

HalfDay

This app worked flawlessly! Seamless integration with Shipmonk. I've honestly had zero issues with orders processing automatically. It takes the entire order fulfillment process off your plate.

Finesse

Incredible experience working with Shipmonk. I have worked with a few 3PLs for my business and this has been the smoothest operation I have encountered. They receive product well, notify when in stock, the dashboard is very communicative and connects well with my store. Overall, I would recommend them to all of my fellow eComm businesses.

BEECOSMETICS

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Juve Naturals

ShipMonk is excellent for sending packages to customers across the world. Their application allows you to directly route all shipments as they come in so you don't need to think about anything. It's a very simple and efficient fulfillment method that will save you time and money.

Previous 1 3