ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sheltercase

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm honestly amazed about how smooth and easy the experience of working with ShipMonk has been so far. They ship everything in a timely manner, most of the time only hours after the orders are placed. The logistics used are great, and orders are being delivered super fast. Their support team is great, from the first person I talked to when I was doing some quotes, to everyone in the onboarding team and happiness engineers. They are super helpful and polite! The onboarding experience is well made to ensure they only ship the right pending orders on Shopify (not all 3PL companies worry about that, and it's critical to avoid errors when switching from another company or another fulfillment model). Dashboard looks clean and very well built. Fulfillment is not an easy task, but they made it easy to understand and find what you are looking for very fast. The algorithm can help a lot with inventory forecasting. Honestly, I have only good things to say. I'm a customer for less than a month, but so far, they were perfect. I don't usually write long reviews, but they deserved this. Keep it up, and congrats on the high-quality job. You awesome people at ShipMonk really make a difference and a big positive impact on a business. Thank you so much!

Babe Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 3 years

It's been a pleasure for us to work with Shipmonk, for a long period of time with much success. There is no doubt that our business growth was possible thanks to Shipmonk's ability to scale while our business and marking scale with accuracy and control all over, and less handling with the logistics as Shipmonk does great work

Archer and Olive

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shipmonk is amazing! I love working with them, they are always helpful. Orders are almost out the next day. I love their inventory tools. I switched over from a different fufillment service, and have had a MUCH better experience.

Xena Workwear

The app works behind the scenes and integrates seamlessly with our store. Nothing negative to say about it at all.

HalfDay

This app worked flawlessly! Seamless integration with Shipmonk. I've honestly had zero issues with orders processing automatically. It takes the entire order fulfillment process off your plate.

Finesse

Incredible experience working with Shipmonk. I have worked with a few 3PLs for my business and this has been the smoothest operation I have encountered. They receive product well, notify when in stock, the dashboard is very communicative and connects well with my store. Overall, I would recommend them to all of my fellow eComm businesses.

BEECOSMETICS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Juve Naturals

Time spent using app Over 3 years

ShipMonk is excellent for sending packages to customers across the world. Their application allows you to directly route all shipments as they come in so you don't need to think about anything. It's a very simple and efficient fulfillment method that will save you time and money.

Sleep-Bliss

Location Mauritius
Time spent using app About 2 years

I am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for.

Cheers,
Toulaish, CEO, Sleep-Bliss

Fuego Shoes

I've talked to many 3PL's across the country and ShipMonk is one of the best i've seen! Their technology platform is top-notch; I especially love the fact that there is an embedded shipping calculator, so you can play with so many scenarios and get pricing. Oh, and their shipping rates are heavily discounted which opens the door for global sales. Highly recommend ShipMonk for all of your storage and fulfillment needs.