ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nuoptimal

ShipMonk really made our whole 3PL and inventory management system seamless. Before we were using a local distributor which overcharged us and consistently brought slow shipping times. After switching to ShipMonk we loved their platform which was easy to use and customer service was stellar. Would highly recommend them for your 3PL needs!

Finesse

Incredible experience working with Shipmonk. I have worked with a few 3PLs for my business and this has been the smoothest operation I have encountered. They receive product well, notify when in stock, the dashboard is very communicative and connects well with my store. Overall, I would recommend them to all of my fellow eComm businesses.

Fanjoy

Shipmonk has been an incredible partner and a huge asset to growing our company, With the help of personal account happiness engineers and an always available service team orders can be shipped in a matter of minutes. With one of the largest facilities and an exceptional team fulfillment is easier than ever. Shipmonk is the way to go!

SexyFloaties

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce especially for young startup companies.. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform are among their main benefits. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs.

We can highly recommend it

Babe Cosmetics

It's been a pleasure for us to work with Shipmonk, for a long period of time with much success. There is no doubt that our business growth was possible thanks to Shipmonk's ability to scale while our business and marking scale with accuracy and control all over, and less handling with the logistics as Shipmonk does great work

22below

The integration was horrific & cost us uncountable amounts of money in damages from an intergration error that occurred right as soon as our selling season started. 6 weeks later no answer. Absolutely do not recommend unless you want to go out of business. Do NOT let them ship your amazon orders EVER.

June 10, 2022

Hi 22below - Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that your experience with us has been less than perfect. We are referring your notes to our Client Success team to review and touch base on. In the meantime, if you'd like to reach out you can contact them at support@shipmonk.com. Thank you for being a valued merchant, and we hope to speak soon.

Fables Den Shop

Love the customer service and the amount of support I received during my onboarding process! I'm anxiety-prone especially when it comes to getting started with something new and ShipMonk has been a great help...plus good vibes all around! The software is easy to use as well and has everything I need.

The Angel Watch Company

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Saranghae Means I Love You

I've worked with Shipmonk for over 2 years. We switched over during black Friday which could have been a total mess. Integration was smooth and painless. Ever since then, we love how responsive they are with any issues that rise up. We identify, locate the root cause, fix and move on.

Juve Naturals

ShipMonk is excellent for sending packages to customers across the world. Their application allows you to directly route all shipments as they come in so you don't need to think about anything. It's a very simple and efficient fulfillment method that will save you time and money.