ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Zensense

Incredible fulfillment platform, definitely the best one I've used so far! The look and feel of the app's dashboard is very modern and easy to use. My favourite part of ShipMonk is that they don't have minimum monthly order quotas like every other fulfillment platform does, so they really help you hit the ground running right from the start :)

Tigfit Bands

Worked with 2 other fulfillment centres before switching over to ShipMonk. Couldn't be any happier, they're AWESOME. The level of service FAR exceeds any other fulfillment company I've worked with...and at a significantly lower price.

BEECOSMETICS

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Teething Egg

We've been with Shipmonk for about 2 years now and they only keep getting better! Happy to see an app plugin for Shopify now.

The Art of the Tweet

We've been with ShipMonk for awhile now and they have been absolutely wonderful! When we first partnered with them they were a bit smaller and still somewhat new, since then they've grown into a larger 3PL company, with updated backend apps/software, more staff, more features, warehouses, better prices, etc. The backend software/dashboard is intuitive, constantly getting updated, it shows your whole business at a glance and is easy to see and edit your orders from a birds-eye-view. After the initial onboarding process, everything integrates perfectly with Shopify. We've personally had little to no problems with ShipMonk themselves, errors are usually caused by USPS or other shipping companies. When we do have an issue or concern, the "Happiness Engineers" at ShipMonk are phenomenal, they're your personal point of contact and you really establish a good relationship with these engineers, they can help you with anything you need to ensure things go smoothly and they respond very quickly. Overall, we're very happy with the service from ShipMonk. With any 3PL you will run into issues here and there, it's a complicated logistical system shipping millions of packages a year, but with ShipMonk, together we've ironed out the initial issues and have been smooth sailing to success!

Embrace Pangaea

Wouldn't Have Made over $3,000,000 Last Year Without Shipmonk! This software has expedited the SALES GROWTH of my business by removing the headache of shipping, storing, and hiring staff to package and process orders. With this weight off of my shoulders, I can 100% focus on new product development and effective marketing to continue increasing my business' revenue. The thing I LEAST LIKE about this software is that I didn't know it existed YEARS before! I have been using this software since the summer of 2018. Before that, I was STRUGGLING to keep up with packaging hundreds of monthly orders. Fast forwards years later, we now have THOUSANDS of orders each month. Image if I was still self-packaging my own orders with our current volume. This software is a MUST HAVE for serious business owners that want to build a business that can fully operate on its own. Overall, this software is CRITICAL because it frees my time, gives me location independence to travel, and enjoy my family without worrying about packaging material, processing orders, or interacting with shipping companies. This software gives me the security and confidence knowing that I am building a sustainable business that can and does run without me needing to be present for every aspect.

Sheltercase

I'm honestly amazed about how smooth and easy the experience of working with ShipMonk has been so far. They ship everything in a timely manner, most of the time only hours after the orders are placed. The logistics used are great, and orders are being delivered super fast. Their support team is great, from the first person I talked to when I was doing some quotes, to everyone in the onboarding team and happiness engineers. They are super helpful and polite! The onboarding experience is well made to ensure they only ship the right pending orders on Shopify (not all 3PL companies worry about that, and it's critical to avoid errors when switching from another company or another fulfillment model). Dashboard looks clean and very well built. Fulfillment is not an easy task, but they made it easy to understand and find what you are looking for very fast. The algorithm can help a lot with inventory forecasting. Honestly, I have only good things to say. I'm a customer for less than a month, but so far, they were perfect. I don't usually write long reviews, but they deserved this. Keep it up, and congrats on the high-quality job. You awesome people at ShipMonk really make a difference and a big positive impact on a business. Thank you so much!

A Ma Maniere

This was the first 3PL we have partnered with. We initially chose to work with ShipMonk because of their experience and infrastructure with Shopify and their ability to deal with mass quantities of orders. Their onboarding process was simple and a straightforward plug-in through the app store. The App interface is very well made and has some great resources for training purposes. We worked with Kerry who has gone above and beyond in communication and transparency. Their whole team of Happiness Engineers is a major highlight of our experience. On the ground their operations exceeded our expectations. We had 5 figures in order quantity, and they maintained an error margin of around .01%. All orders were fulfilled within 2-5 days keeping our customers extremely happy. Some minor things that we would like to see improved on:
Accurate up-to-date inventory counts after fulfilled orders.
A more straightforward "assisted" claim process for orders with errors. Even more visibility into the receiving process.
Quicker updates to billing cycle and pricing changes. Overall, we would recommend to any company who is looking for custom fulfillment specialists. Just be clear to set expectations early, and ShipMonk will deliver.

Blooms Privé

The app integration was fast and easy. We hired Shipmonk to fulfill orders for our startup business on Shopify. We were assigned a designated Happiness Engineer (HE) who walked us through an onboarding session to get our team familiarized with the system. Our fulfillment and shipping required custom packing specifications depending on the platform/store orders were processed from and the team was able to work with us on this. When our HE was not available, it was easy to reach out to Shipmonk for assistance by submitting a ticket online in which we would receive a response within 24 hours. The only drawback that we experience is the communication between pacific and eastern time. Although our company is based in California, we preferred the Florida warehouse to complete our order fulfillment. Overall, we are satisfied with Shipmonk’s services and team of professionals.

Even

The technology/software is top notch. I've used 3 3PLs in the past with three different softwares. Shipmonk is night and day the best and has incredibly robust functionality that makes shipping/logistics management much easier. Love the UI and features they have implemented. Worth a demo of the backend to see the software. They are very innovative and have through the pain points we have to make what I feel is the best product on the market. I've visited their facility in Fort Lauderdale and have been extremely impressed with their overall operation and efficiency. Since we are a small business, customer service is the most important thing to us. Shipmonk is incredibly responsive and helped us navigate some issues we had with our SKUs. The onboarding was a breeze and would rate their customer services a 10/10.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6