SHIPMOUNT

SHIPMOUNT

by OWL Technology

Optimize your checkout with Realtime calculated shipping rates

MellowGreen

This shipping calculator is a super handy addition to our shopping cart and greatly reduces the amount of emails that would come in asking, "How much is shipping to _______?" The support team is always lightning fast to respond and has been very helpful with getting the widget to look great and work perfectly on our site. A++++

Mélange Hair

I used this app to add shipping rates to the cart page. I needed help placing it in the right spot. The support team was so helpful. I received a response right away and it works great! Highly recommend.

izzycofashion

Wonderful app! Does a neat job. If you do not want your customers confused with shipping rates, this is the app for you, just go for it! Sits decently in the cart page, good overall...

Leisureamenities

This is the must have app. The monthly fee is just right & this removes the one hundred thousand shipping headaches and problems.

Cletora

I used this app and it works a treat for me highly recommended to any Client wants a proper shipping app.

TheSistersStore

I liked that it added instant appeal, creditability and accurate shipping info! Love it! Definitely Worth It!

The Cool and Fresh

This application is a must-have in every site that needs to deal with freight costs of goods. My customers love it as it's very simple and straightforward to use. The best thing is their willingness to assist in any special cases you may have the support team beyond excellent.

RIPPING IT

I love that this app automatically tells customers exactly what they will be paying in shipping costs. No guess work. Improved conversions. Thank you

Reddog Distributing

We love this app!!! It makes it easier to show shipping time estimates. The support team is super fast and helpful too. :)

Kids Learning Early

A serious lifesaver for managing all my shipments! I love that I can give my international customers a dynamic checkout which includes various shipping options at checkout. This really helps eliminate any surprises our international customers may be hit with on delivery and improves conversions at checkout. I also love that it works so seamlessly with our shipping carriers. To add to this, their customer service is A++++! thank you!

Previous 1