ShipNerd

ShipNerd

by ShipNerd

Use Our Volume Discounts To Ship With The Best

The Tuscan Kitchen

Substantially better rates than we were able to get from our previous provider. The automatic fulfillment is very nice.
The staff have also been excellent, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and effective.

DoorBox

Outstanding Service! ShipNerd and their team have been there for us whenever we've needed them, and they are very prompt when issues need to get resolved! Great for a business to have the flexibility and best pricing. They are Easy to Use, and when you run business big or small, you want someone to care as much as you do, this is the company you wish to back your shipments.

Lynn & Liana Serveware

I can't say enough good things about ShipNerd. Not only did they cut our shipping costs in half, they deliver incredible service. Steve and his team have been there for us whenever we've needed them and they have been very patient and adaptable to our needs.
The personal service, and knowing that you're not just another number, certainly helps get things done quickly.
Moving to ShipNerd for our shipping needs is one of the best decisions we've made as a company.

bumble & butter

This app saves me so much in shipping - without a doubt it has the best discounts you can find out there, plus it's free to install. Super easy to use with integration to Shopify. AND customer service is super friendly, helpful, and responsive. Would highly recommend!

Uimpress

Big Fan! Been using this app for over 1.5 years. We have several eCommerce platforms and they integrate very well saving time and money on shipping. Support is awesome and the "Nerds" are always available to help. Great for small to medium sized to large businesses to have flexibility and best pricing. The platform for shipping seems a lot more user friendly to non shipping experts like us. Would highly recommend.

A Couple Of Squares Inc.

You will save a lot of money on shipping with ShipNerd. On top of that the process is seamless and very easy to use. Steve is always there to help if you have any questions and is very patient! We have been using the service for a year and a half and never had an issue. Customer service is outstanding as everyone else has stated in these reviews proving to me that they care deeply about their business and that's who I want to deal with.

Kigurumi.ca

A great alternative to Canada Post rates or when Canada Post is having delivery trouble . Very nice app, easy to use

Indulgence Innovations Inc.

Easy to use, very straightforward & very prompt replies when issues need to be resolved! Addresses are automatically synced to orders! Pricing is VERY competitive, best we've seen yet. Would definitely recommend.

Pop-O-Loco

If you ship a variety of large, bulky packages long distances, you absolutely need to give ShipNerd a try! ShipNerd is part of my arsenal of shipping solutions and they can offer you competitive rates without a commitment! Steve has personally helped me through setup and tweaks to get me a solution that is just right for my larger, bulky orders. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to getting the best shipping rates, but with ShipNerd in your tool chest, you know you'll have some of the best options available!

PopOLoco.com

The Local Space

Highly highly recommend this app, especially to fellow Canadians who get killed by Canada Posts rates. I’ve save so much money, and it’s was more dependable and faster. We get so many messages from customers commenting how quick our shipping is. Couldn’t do it without ShipNerd.

Previous 1 3