ShipNerd

ShipNerd

by ShipNerd

Use Our Volume Discounts To Ship With The Best

Attracta's Ayurveda Secret

I see all the rave here. I did try it and a total fail. Also, I wish my emails would get a response.

April 13, 2021

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.

It looks like we did respond to your emails, but happy to respond on here as well should anyone else have questions about shipping to Africa:

I'm sorry, but we do not support shipping to certain countries in Africa. You can easily access the list of the countries we ship to right through the country list within our "Ship" form.

Thank you for your time.

Steve

Grow Book™

Installed the app, had to signed up, shipments were supposed to show up in myshipments according to developer. Checked myshipments nothing, check safari and chrome still nothing here. I do not have the time to investigate this any further, either it works or it does not. Apps should help me perform better, faster and efficient. In my humble opinion this app does not quality.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time leave a review. Only NEW unfulfilled orders that come into your store AFTER installing ShipNerd will be pulled into our application -- not ones that were already in your store. However, we can assist in importing those orders into ShipNerd too! Apologies for the confusion.