ShipNerd

Use Our Volume Discounts To Ship With The Best

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fun Foods Canada

I ship packages everyday and I use ShipNerd for all my shipping labels. Not only do they have the best shipping rates that I've seen, they also have a great customer service team. Steve from ShipNerd has answered all my questions and even developed some code to automatically schedule a daily pick up with my courier. He also suggested me a thermal printer to easily put on the shipping labels. ShipNerd is the app you need if your business requires frequent shipping.

The Lemonade Stand

This is great user friendly app that has saved me money on shipping and great convenience scheduling pick ups. Also the customer service has been fantastic.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Welcome to the Nerd Herd!

WindsorEats

Use ShipNerd to deal with organizing and executing all our purchases that need shipping. So easy to use and integrate into our shop. Love it!!!

Pokoloko.com

ShipNerd is such a great app! It's help us save so much on shipping costs, it finds the best rate 99.9% of the time. The features are easy use and easy to find. Thanks Michelle for reaching out to us, you're a Ship Angel!!

More Granola

ShipNerd is undoubtedly a great app to add to your Shopify store. With great shipping rates for a courier service, batch label printing streamlining operations, and full integration on the back end - it is a no brainer. But beyond that, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. ShipNerd Michelle guided me through the set-up and not only made the process easy, but FUN. Working with Michelle gave me confidence to make the switch, because it was clear she was passionate about the company and stood behind the service. Great people + great product makes for a winning combo!

Healthy Crunch

An excellent time saving app for your Shopify store. Great support and extremely easy to use and integrate into your store. I can create a label batch and have all my orders cleared in minutes with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to save time on processing orders.

The Tuscan Kitchen

Substantially better rates than we were able to get from our previous provider. The automatic fulfillment is very nice.
The staff have also been excellent, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and effective.

DoorBox

Outstanding Service! ShipNerd and their team have been there for us whenever we've needed them, and they are very prompt when issues need to get resolved! Great for a business to have the flexibility and best pricing. They are Easy to Use, and when you run business big or small, you want someone to care as much as you do, this is the company you wish to back your shipments.

Lynn & Liana Serveware

I can't say enough good things about ShipNerd. Not only did they cut our shipping costs in half, they deliver incredible service. Steve and his team have been there for us whenever we've needed them and they have been very patient and adaptable to our needs.
The personal service, and knowing that you're not just another number, certainly helps get things done quickly.
Moving to ShipNerd for our shipping needs is one of the best decisions we've made as a company.

bumble & butter

This app saves me so much in shipping - without a doubt it has the best discounts you can find out there, plus it's free to install. Super easy to use with integration to Shopify. AND customer service is super friendly, helpful, and responsive. Would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4