ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

by ShipperHQ

Optimize your checkout w/ flexible shipping & delivery options

NutraCharge

Don't fall for the free trial. If you forget to uninstall before the 30 days are up they will not refund you. They require cancellation 3 days prior to the next billing cycle. This is an extremely customer-unfriendly practice and I will not trust this company again or recommend them to any of my clients.

Cowlitz-Cleaners

I wouldnt give this app even one star, I didnt even use the stupud app once and got charged 100.00. Im turning them into consumer protection for robbing me its a scam.

December 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the billing headache and please know that in the future if you uninstall the ShipperHQ app before your 30-day free trial ends, you will not be charged. However, we can confirm that we approved a refund to your account through Shopify back in August.

Garagistic

Has great features. But none of them fully work for shopify. And support team has nothing but excuses. Appointment feature wont work, none of the advanced features. It basically will quote customer then that information is gone. Not posted anywhere, no traceability at all.

January 17, 2020

Hey Garagistic Team,

Quentin here, thank you for the honest review. There are definitely pieces of ShipperHQ that we can't wait to bring over to Shopify, and we're working closely with them to make more of our great features like the calendar, timeslots and order view available as soon as possible. We're happy to keep you in the loop on those updates.

Even without these additional features, the ShipperHQ core functionality powers the shipping needs and checkout experiences of many merchants of all sizes on Shopify.

Happy to pick up the phone and discuss further.

- Quentin