ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt

by ShipperHQ

Optimize your checkout w/ flexible shipping & delivery options

Bar & Cocoa

This app has a steep, steep learning curve, that should have been my first sign that this app was just a bad idea and not well thought out from the start! Spent hours configuring it, and used it for about 1 week before the problems started resulting in 2 instances of lost revenue which is not okay. If you have Google channel with with automatic shipping for your Product feed settings, beware! This app does not push shipping rates through, and Google Merchant disapproved all of our product listings. We had to manually override and create rates on Google Merchant to fix this problem. That blip of 48 hours while trying to solve this resulted in losses. Then the app suddenly just stopped working one fine morning, and none of our customers were able to checkout with no shipping rates! This resulted in more losses. When I tried support they kept saying it was my settings, but I didn't change anything from one day to the next to result in it not returning rates! I have written in FIVE emails asking for a refund out of principal. None has been offered or issued so this app deserves no stars.

SMOKEA®

Poor customer support. I downloaded the app to try and it wouldn't allow me to log in. It just kept redirecting me to their homepage. I contacted support and was unable to test it out that day. Now that I am able to dedicate some time and try it again my trial (that didn't even last close to the 30 days advertised) no longer works and they expect me to start paying to get into the app for the first time. I contacted support again and asked them to extend it as I haven't even been able to log in and test and they said they would not. I could care less because I probably saved myself from having to deal with the CS in the future as well. Glad I learned before having to pay. Beware.

February 25, 2021

We’re truly sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with your trial, and that you didn't have a chance to properly try out ShipperHQ. One of our Account Managers, Dakota, has reached out directly - there is a way that we can reconfigure the billing so that you are able to get a free trial and we’d be happy to approve that for you. Dakota will also be able to help you determine if ShipperHQ will meet your needs and help with the login issues. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

NutraCharge

Don't fall for the free trial. If you forget to uninstall before the 30 days are up they will not refund you. They require cancellation 3 days prior to the next billing cycle. This is an extremely customer-unfriendly practice and I will not trust this company again or recommend them to any of my clients.

February 22, 2021

Hi NutraCharge team, we can confirm the charge has been refunded to your account in full. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our team at sales@shipperhq.com.

Cowlitz-Cleaners

I wouldnt give this app even one star, I didnt even use the stupud app once and got charged 100.00. Im turning them into consumer protection for robbing me its a scam.

December 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the billing headache and please know that in the future if you uninstall the ShipperHQ app before your 30-day free trial ends, you will not be charged. However, we can confirm that we approved a refund to your account through Shopify back in August.

Garagistic

Has great features. But none of them fully work for shopify. And support team has nothing but excuses. Appointment feature wont work, none of the advanced features. It basically will quote customer then that information is gone. Not posted anywhere, no traceability at all.

January 17, 2020

Hey Garagistic Team,

Quentin here, thank you for the honest review. There are definitely pieces of ShipperHQ that we can't wait to bring over to Shopify, and we're working closely with them to make more of our great features like the calendar, timeslots and order view available as soon as possible. We're happy to keep you in the loop on those updates.

Even without these additional features, the ShipperHQ core functionality powers the shipping needs and checkout experiences of many merchants of all sizes on Shopify.

Happy to pick up the phone and discuss further.

- Quentin