Customizable shipping rates
Define shipping options and rates based on rules or restrictions you set for products, geographic zones, warehouse locations and more
Deck out your checkout
Tailor what you show at checkout, like delivery dates, in-store pickup, plus 40+ carrier options including freight shipping
Calculate dimensional shipping
Automate how you pick your shipping boxes, get accurate rates and improve your shipping costs by calculating dimensional weight
About ShipperHQ ‑ Made in Austin, TX
Deliver on Expectations with ShipperHQ for Shopify
ShipperHQ is a Shopify shipping app that makes it easy to personalize the shipping rates and methods you offer customers online.
Whether you want to reduce cart abandonment, lower your shipping costs, offer international shipping (or all of the above), ShipperHQ lets you customize your checkout to align with the way you run your business.
With over a decade of experience serving tens of thousands of retailers worldwide, ShipperHQ gives you the flexibility to set up free shipping, tailor rates by product, run promotions and much more through advanced shipping management tools for eCommerce.
Take control of how much you charge customers for shipping
- Craft custom and real-time shipping rates for defined groups of products
- Set shipping costs for certain geographic zones, product weights, price thresholds, cart quantities and customers
- Add special discounts, surcharges and promotions, including free shipping
- Enable table rates, flat rate shipping and dimensional weight-based shipping costs
- Break down international shipping prices, including fees like duties and taxes
Tailor your checkout to your own shipping requirements
- Create shipping rules or restrictions for certain carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc) and methods (Ground, LTL, Express, etc)
- Automate how you calculate shipping for multiple warehouses or dropship vendors
- Rate out of the closest, or fewest number of shipping origins, to a customer
- Define rules for shipping certain items separately or in multiple packages
- Offer options like in-store pickup, LTL freight shipping and same-day delivery at checkout
- Establish cutoff times, lead times, blackout dates and maximum time-in-transit for accurate delivery dates
- Enable address validation to determine if a customer’s address is residential or commercial
Supports over 40 carriers, including:
UPS (Small Package, LTL Freight, Ground with Freight Pricing, UPS Access Point), FedEx (Small Package, LTL Freight, SmartPost, Hold at Location, SameDay City), ReTrans Freight, USPS, DHL(Express, eCommerce), uShip, Zenda, DHL Express via ILS, FlavorCloud, Cerasis, Purolator, Australia Post (Retail, eParcel), Canada Post, YRC Freight, GLS/GSO and Fastway
Requires Real-Time Calculated Shipping Feature
The ShipperHQ app requires that you have the Real-Time Calculated Shipping feature enabled on your Shopify account to receive third-party ratings.
Get Started with ShipperHQ Today
Experience the power of ShipperHQ first-hand with a no-risk 30 day free trial at ShipperHQ.com. In addition to our Essentials, Standard and Pro plans, we also offer an Enterprise option with custom pricing and full access to ShipperHQ’s shipping management functionality.
- ReTrans Freight,
- >40 Carriers
Pricing 30-day free trial
Up to 5,000 Requests
1 Pickup Location
2 Carrier Rules
1 Advanced Feature
Up to 10,000 Requests
10 Pickup Locations
Unlimited Carrier Rules
2 Advanced Features
Up to 20,000 Requests
Unlimited Pickup Locations
Unlimited Carrier Rules
4 Advanced Features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Has a learning curve, but super powerful functionality and customizations. Support has been very helpful and responsive.
INTO THE AM
We've been using this app for months now on one of our sites. So far so good. It requires quite a bit of learning curve to setup but support is super awesome. They won't give up on you until you achieve what you're looking for.
This is geared towards complex shipping rules that Shopify's native shipping functionality (and even some shipping rules apps) are not able to provide. Almost any shipping rules requirements you have can be done here. That said, this is for recommended for complex implementations (e.g., large catalog of products that have different shipping requirements, multiple carriers, etc.).
We'll be implementing this on our other sites ASAP.
ShipperHQ is great! We've used it to solve two big problems.
1. Customers are now able to see real-time estimated delivery dates calculated by Fedex. We previously displayed a "3-6 business days" estimate.
2. We have some products that legally can't be sold in specific states. Restricting this at checkout used to to require complex Shopify Scripts written in Ruby. Setting these rules is much easier via ShipperHQ's admin.