Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker

Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker

by Shop Sappers

Let your customer check Shipping Serviceability with ZIP Codes

Dough & Dolci

Does exactly what it says. Great app. Forces customers to enter post code to check delivery ares - Perfect for local delivery. Fantastic quick support too. Thank you.

Ayo tu mercado local.

Great support ! by chat and by meeting , also the application has a very friendly use.
I recommend it .

March 2, 2021

Thank you for the great, short and sweet review.
Your review is surely helpful and shows lots of love 💖💖💖
Don't hesitate to contact us for any support.

Good Luck with sales 👍

thesnobbyburger

I used this app to provide a postcode checker on a contact page. The app is set up to work on product pages with some great functionality. This was a bit more than I needed and in the wrong place. Within no time at all, the support team had altered the app to appear exactly where it was needed. Although it would have been great to have the functionality to embed the checker myself, the efficiency in which they sorted it for me deserves 5 stars.

Celebrate City

This Zip code checker application is very Good. I recommend to install this application, coz they have excellent support team and superb application.

VaroLibre

Hello,
this Zipprover is the best ZIP Code Checker in the Shopify Store. The support is great and if you have any problems, they will help you in the chat.

January 24, 2021

Thanks for taking time to write about our app/service. 🙏

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review stating Zipprover as best ZIP Code checker app in the app store reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Please don't hesitate to contact for any future help.
Good luck with sales 👍

Madras Gourmet

This app was very useful for us as we serve/deliver to a specific area as local delivery. This app helps us validate the zip code of our customers to make sure we dont end up with orders from non serviceable areas. The team was very helpful in listening to our requirements and went above and beyond to fix all our issues. Above all best bang for the buck!!! Glad we found this app for our store.

Heartstone Farm

We have a big ticket product which we only deliver ourselves - so it's important for our customers to find out if we can deliver to them. This app was just what I was looking for. And when I needed a little bit of a tweak to it, customer support got it done in minutes. Great to work with and an excellent app.

December 27, 2020

Thank you so much for detailed review 😍. Tailoring the app to business needs and as per theme is our specialty and we are happy that we could able to help you. I'll pass on the review to the respective support agent.💖💖💖

Good luck with sales ✌️

The Pizza Cupcake

Small business owner here. This app was so easy to install! Their design is outstanding! Usually 3rd party apps are clunky and they don't blend well with custom websites' themes. Zipprover felt like it belonged to our theme. Perfect integration and outstanding live chat customer service. Not the one you have to wait 1 day to get a reply. Good job guys!

Care Food Co

This app is brilliant, it does exactly what is says it should do and is very easy to use
I would highly recommend it for those businesses wanting to control their ship to destinations whilst still engaging professionally prospective clients. Lastly Rajesh is extremely responsive and helpful, nothing seems to be too much trouble for him

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for such a positive review Dave. We’re really glad you enjoyed our app, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! ✌️
Helping businesses which involves restricted service/shipping & local delivery is our primary goal. This affirms that we are on right track.

Good luck with sales 👍

Umami Kit

I had a problem with this app on our site. So I chat with their customer support. AWESOME customer service!

Previous 1 3