Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker

Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker | Reviews

by Shop Sappers

Let your customer check Shipping Serviceability with ZIP Codes

basegreens

Support is very responsive and developer-friendly, meaning you can ask several technical questions and they can help you. Very pleased with the results!

Brothers Gerard Baking Co.

This app worked perfectly for our site and I highly recommend them! There are no limits to how many zip codes you can add to validate against, which was perfect since we have a massive list... The customer support is amazing also! We reached out to support for a specific issue and they made in-app changes to the code that suited our specific Shopify cart functionality. They also added in some custom code that I requested without any hesitation. Super accommodating and 10/10 would recommend :)

Mary's Muffins Oakville

I'm still in my free trial period but so far this app is doing everything it needs to do. The support in getting set up is great. The bubble at the bottom that allows users to pull up the zip checker on their own was originally overlapping with my Shopify inbox bubble, but I was able to move Shopify inbox to the left and now they sit perfectly together in the site. I recommend this one for sure! It was the only one I could find that allows a user to check their zip before they get to the product and cart pages, which is what I needed. You don't want to be filling your cart and then realizing the company doesn't ship to you. Well done shopsappers!

Sleep First

The support shown by this customer service team was outstanding. The app can be tricky to set up, but the team at Shop Sappers will guide /help you through any setup issues. This app is working well for us.

Little Leos

Excellent app for postal code check and waiting list sign up capability. Efficient, speedy customer service as well, with live chat. Thanks

DudeMe

The best app in Shopify app store I would, Morethan the features, their support is awesome. Blindly go for it, their support team will help you with things. Had an awesome experience with their team and the app does what it is supposed to do.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for the great and sweet review.
Your review shows lots of love 💖💖💖
Don't hesitate to contact us for any support.

Good Luck with sales 👍

Homestead Buildings & Sheds

We were looking for an App that would specifically allow us to block certain zip codes without having to enter all of the ones we deliver to (which is thousands). Cooper replied quickly, and helped us tweak the look of the boxes to be perfectly aligned on both mobile and desktop versions of our website in only a couple of minutes! (AND on a Saturday evening, no less!) He was super-friendly and even asked if we needed anything else when he was done. You just don't typically get that treatment in customer service nowadays. We are thrilled by the results - no coding needed! This was the perfect solution for our business, and we can even specify which products to apply our zip codes to. For the extremely low price point, don't hesitate to try this App!

June 23, 2021

Wow & wow ❤️😍😍❤️ actually we are the one who thrilled to get such a very detailed review like this. Yes, we do provide features like just enter postcode/zipcode which you don't deliver. This comes handy when you don't want to manage big list and you know sure which places you don't serve.
Thanks for talking about features like apply rules only to specific products, no coding need and how good our support was.
I'll pass on the review to the respective support agent(Cooper).
Finally thanks for recommending the app and how well we priced the app.

This affirms that we are on right track and We’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! ✌️

The Wilde Bunch Florist

Great app and really responsive support team. I downloaded the app and within half an hour it was up and running and they had already added custom code for me to suit my store.

June 16, 2021

Thanks for taking time to write about our app/service 🙏. We are happy ❤️ that we were able to tailor the app according to your needs. We’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! ✌️

Don't hesitate to contact us for any issues/support needed in future.
Good luck with sales 👍

RightSourceDropshipping

After a lot of searching, we almost gave up looking for an easy-to-use app that worked with our free and charged delivery service. Zipprover fixed all our problems. It is easy to use and the customer service is out of this world.

Madanoraa

We are based in the UK and offer free delivery to mainland UK. We needed an app that would allow our customers to check before they bought if they had free delivery. We tried several apps and found them not to be user-friendly and required a lot of manual input from our side to make them work. When we found Zipprover, all our problems were solved. Their customer support goes above and beyond. We also got-fix for Gempages. They fixed all our issues & had us up and running with in minutes. The cost is so low, it's a no-brainer.

Previous 1 3 4