Avoid non serviceable order
Easily let your customer know whether you provide shipping to their area by asking the customer to enter ZIP Code & restrict add to cart.
Don't miss potential customer
You spent a lot on getting traffic. Don't let it go waste. Capture email even you don't provide service in the area. Comes handy on opening.
Find right/demanding location
Simple bar charts to find your potential customers location when you decide to expand your business. Subscribed count for product & location
Su Zipprover ‑ ZIP Code Checker
Shipping Availability Checker allows your end customer to check whether their location is serviceable or not by showing a popup and asking end customer to enter their delivery location ZIP Code / Postcode / Pincode. If the location is not shippable they can subscribe for waiting list, so that you can inform them when you open your service at those location.
You have spent a lot on getting traffic to your store, why let it go waste just because you don't serve in that area at the moment. Capture potential customer email now and inform them later when you open service in their area. Customer can subscribe to your waiting list to open service for their location, this can help you in deciding where you can expand your business.
Restrict Add to cart
It can restrict/limit add to cart if the location is not serviceable. This avoids customer from placing non serviceable orders which is useful for every merchants, as this will reduce support costs, time and disappointments from both end.
Disclaimer: Restrict of add to cart is not possible from home and collection pages. However if you are open for initial setup from us, then we can do from that page as well.
Zipcode/Postcode check can be done via popup or embed form in product page.
- Unlimited zip codes can be setup with comma separated values.
- Start with zip codes search is available. Eg: 900** will match 90010, 90011, 90020 etc. Similarly SW1V*** will match SW1V2RA, SW1V1RR etc.
- Add zip code to all products or only to particular selected products.
- You can create rules to allow or disallow add to cart from specified zip codes.
- Customer can subscribe to waiting list if their location is not serviceable.
- Simple reports to show which zip/post/pin code and products are most subscribed. Which will be useful to target your next business location expansion.
- Will restrict add to cart and checkout from product page and cart page.
- You can add any format of zipcode/postcode/pincode, no restrictions. Simple to use as long as you have list of supported or not supported ZIP codes.
- No coding needed
- One click enable/disable.
- Easy to customize design settings.
- Popup template with hand picked images.
- Can customize all text.
- Responsive design.
- Custom CSS.
Irrespective of COVID 19 pandemic situation, shipping availability checking feature is a must have for all e-commerce store. Try our app with provided trial period, use it if you feel it provide value and do let us know if you have any questions or need help regarding setup/customization.
Stay safe and stay positive.
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
Prezzi 7 giorni di prova gratuita
All in One
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD.
** Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
La valutazione complessiva riflette lo stato attuale dell'app. Tiene in considerazione tutte le recensioni relative all'app, ma dà priorità a quelle più recenti.
Le recensioni più recenti
Alacena de Mónica
I've been trying to contact support for weeks and this week the app stopped working, I can't edit anything, we have customers from new areas that we want to add to the list of zip codes but the app doesn't work. We are losing customers!
Five emails over the past months and nobody will ever reply. I have no idea how to get these people to respond. This is horrible customer service.
Excellent app for postal code check and waiting list sign up capability. Efficient, speedy customer service as well, with live chat. Thanks