Shipping Bar by ShopStorm

Shipping Bar by ShopStorm

by Golden Rule Ventures

Drive more sales by alerting your customers to shipping deals.

be pure beauty

This app has been amazing for sharing our shipping terms and sales. We love it, and how easy it is to update it. I can let our customers know on the landing page news and updates.

Pamper Pause

I was able to customize the color, text style, position and make the header (also can do at bottom) sticky so the customer is always reminded. It flows very well without being in your face. I look forward to any upgrades to make it a dynamic countdown to free shipping which I understand is coming. Excellent support team. Thank you.

Beach Mama Life

I found the App very easy especially for a beginner. I would highly recommend as it looks great and was very quick.

www.oldscooldrivers.com

Does what it says on the tin! No strings attached! Recommended if you want a simple and elegant solution for your store!

TOYILAND

Very easy to use, good app. I really liked it, it let me add my banner in a simplle way and customize it the way I wanted it.

The Gadget Zone

Great app! Simple and clean no complicated options or over engineering just clean and simple - Great work!

Cnggumus

This app great. I can do with this app, what i need!

Urshopbox

So Far So Good very easy to use .

Trenzly

This looks great on my store! Thanks :)

Poster Shed