Shipping Rates by ZipCode

Shipping Rates by ZipCode

by CirkleStudio

Calculate Delivery Rates by Postcode + Shipping Conditions

Creatures of Comfort

Very useful app, helps me to do what I need to get done. 10/10 customer support as well, if i had any issues, the team were ready to help me, even scheduling in video calls and helping me to double check my setup. Keep up the good work guys!

Supreme Motorsport

They was most helpful, and was explained everything slowly and clearly for me to understand and walked me through ever step

frontierenaturalmeats

We are a US based online meat store. We are using this app in junction Order Delivery Date to allow our customers to choose a date of delivery and then get the available shipping options for that day. The team over at Cirkle Studio is the best! They went up and beyond to help us make this happen. It works perfectly. I recommend this app and anything by this team. Thanks guys!

May 1, 2021

We as a group feel wonderful to peruse this remark and feeling pleased.

We generally make an honest effort to satisfy our application client's custom requirements. I trust this application with customization will help you more with shipping and we are happy that you are a cheerful client of our application.

Madspeed7

We are a UK business and using DPD. This app is perfect and very well priced at $7.99. This app allows us to exclude certain postcodes in the UK which are expensive to post to. This is a feature which we have been looking for that many shipping apps were missing and didn't offer. There are apps which offers this feature but they are very costly. I used 'postcode shipping' previously which was good but price was way too high. These guys contacted me out of nowhere to inform me that their app is suitable for my requirements. I installed the app and tested it. Within 5 mins, i had set up everything. Very easy app to use and setup. Note I am only using one feature of this app. I am sure it has a lot more to offer. Honestly i am over the moon with this app. I highly recommend it. Thank you very much for this great app.

April 28, 2021

Hey Madspeed7, It was glad to know about your positive experience using our app, and Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot :) We as a team are working hard to make our user's life easy than before, and we are happy to know that you are a happy customer of our app.

Infinity Wax

Sid and the team were extremely helpful, the app was running smoothly within the hour and fully fits our requirements which some others haven't. Sid also went out of his way to help fix a small coding error on the site which had been noticed. Great guys to do business with!

April 28, 2021

Infinity Wax, I remember you very well :) Thanks for your kind words.
We are obliged to have a kind user like you. It's good to know that you are satisfied with our Service and Prompt Support team. Your feedback made our day :)

archie-rowe

we have had many shopify stores and a lot of apps and this was by far the best support and best app we have ever installed. they helped us achieve our unique goals and customized the app for us to get us exactly what we needed. we never thought any app could do it but they did. will recommend this app to everyone with a Shopify store.

April 13, 2021

Thanks! We have made this app having lot of flexibility to achieve some of the impossible requirements. We are happy that your custom requirements & goal achieved using our app. thanks again for appreciating support and app. Thank you for recommending our app too!!

PACKQUEEN CUSTOM

Such a great service by the team, especially Patrick and Siddharth. Grateful for all their support and helped me resolve all the obstacles and made the progress super easy and convenient. Thanks for the reliable app and service guys.

Wickey Rus LLC

Fantastic app. Does exactly what it supposed to do! Easy in installation and operation. Also very nce and helpful customer support!!!

Stay Classy Meats

I highly recommend Shipping Rates by ZipCode. I have been looking for a shipping rates solution for the past 3 years (since we launched our store). It seemed impossible to find out that could do what I wanted. We ended up sticking with the native Shopify shipping solution and we "made it work for us". It was not ideal, but it worked. I found Shipping Rates by Zipcode late in 2020. I downloaded the free trial and began building out the app. I created 11 different shipping zones from FedEx, the respective zipcodes per shipping zone, and the weight ranges of our boxes that we ship with the respective shipping service. It was a full project but one I am proud of. Since we subsidize our shipping costs, this customization was highly important. After everything had been set, I had a complication from products we sell that do not need to be expedited versus items that need to be expedited. It took about 1 week and they had a solution created to fit my need. I cannot thank Shipping Rates enough for the stellar performance, the incredible customer service, and the willingness to hear me out and gauge if my request/issue was worthy of adding the feature to their app. If you are looking for a shipping app solution, look no further. Seriously, this app is incredible. Thank you guys!

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your comprehensive review. We value our customers feedback, we listen to their problems and we help them to solve it using our app. We keep adding exciting new features that are missing in other available apps and help to solve roadblock of our customers. We keep improving our development services, support and communication. Pleasure working with you and we are one step close to be one of best shipping app in Shopify. thank you again!

Dovehouse Pets

Excellent service and support, 100% would recommend. They offered personal support to tailor the app to work for our local delivery service and ensure we didn't lose money having to refund orders where we couldn't fulfil the shipping. Superb!

Previous 1