Anmeldelser (342)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. maj 2024

ShipZip has streamlined shipping for our Shopify store.

The intuitive interface allows easy customization of shipping rates, ensuring accurate cost calculations for our customers.

Plus, their exceptional support team is always there to assist promptly, making ShipZip the perfect choice for hassle-free shipping management.

The app works perfectly now, even displaying expected costs based on a number of different parameters.

Günstiger Dämmstoff
Holland (Nederlandene)
28. juni 2024

I cannot recommend ShipZip highly enough. Sid and has been terrific in assisting us to modify the app to suit our specific requirements. The response to queries is fast and the app works a treat on our store.

Jokers Costume Mega Store
Australien
14. maj 2024

Really useful app with a lot of ability. The customer service outweighs any other I've had on shopify. Always happy to help and really quick.

Basingstoke Scout Shop
20. maj 2024

excellent customer service. always willing to help with complex situations. app works very well for our multiple physical store pickups and also ups shipping methods, all with custom delivery parameters.

MAXFIT Meals
USA
7. juni 2024

This is one of the best apps for business who would like to show 2 or more different shipping modes to customers. Very highly recommended. Siddharth from the team has really helped us to understand this even better.

Oye Happy
Indien
23. maj 2024

A very clever app. I am not very technical, so the brilliant help I received from the developers was amazing. They are available 24/7 and I used WhatsApp and Google Meet to interact with them. Really great guys.

woom United Kingdom
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
11. juni 2024

Great low cost app, if like me you are in the UK and struggling to set shipping costs specific to postcodes (namely the Scottish Highland and Islands). The Team at ShipZip are great and really, really helpful, they helped me set up all my shipping variations and have shown me what to do so I know for next time! I would for sure recommend this app! Thanks

HOTBIN Composting
19. april 2024

Good app and even better customer service!

App does what it's supposed to do. It will give you a lot more options and flexibility when it comes to shipping. There are LOTS of options to customize shipping as you need.

Customer service are responsive and helpful - recommend this app!

backpackinglight.no
Norge
21. maj 2024

ShipZip have enabled my new online shop and the shipping rates in the UK to work seamlessly. I needed to set rules for deliveries to Highlands and Islands and this App fulfilled all the needs for me.

I received expert help from Sid when stuck with how to set shipping rates and I would highly recommend this App and company.

Definitely deserve their 5 stars.

Just Be Kind Dog Food
21. juni 2024

Easy to use, and excellent customer service when help is needed

Room For Two