Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. september 2023

I use multiple apps from this creator and I have to say everything is well thought out and the support team is absolutely amazing!

HAL&AL MEATS AND PROVISIONS
9 måneder bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 15. september 2023

Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

29. september 2023

The Founder of the application is extremely helpful, Helps a lot even the team is fantastic.

Totally Indian
3 måneder bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 3. oktober 2023

We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

25. november 2023

best

alexstore
Indien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
11. september 2023

This app is amazing that ever happened for anyone that uses third-party shipping rates.
Sid is the best supporter. He provided amazing customer service with great communication and he always handled all the work for me. I was really appreciate with their level of services and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient partner to add shipping rate. With their support, I was able to receive everything done quickly and easily, which saved me a lot of time. I would definitely use their services again in the future. And thank you so much again for always kindness supporting.

OwayFresh
Myanmar (Burma)
6 dage bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 15. september 2023

We are overjoyed to read your 5-star review! Thank you for your kind words and for supporting our product. We truly appreciate your feedback and are always striving to improve.

2. oktober 2023

This app works wonders for the double charge issue that happens on two different profiles within shopify.

Sid helped me in a google meet session to set up the shipping rates and explained it amazingly!

Keep up the good work!

Easy Bakery Colombia
Colombia
3 dage bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 5. oktober 2023

We are so glad to hear that you love our product! Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

29. august 2023

Amazing customer service. Literally keen to go into the checkout and do some coding for you. Save your trouble to contact dev (but please have some knowledge to frontend so you know the changes are safe and secured)

Remarkable Outdoor Living
Australien
3 måneder bruger appen
11. september 2023

Great app and great customer service - shipping rules can be complicated but they really help to make sure it's set up to meet your requirements. Highly recommend.

allterraincycles
Storbritannien
2 måneder bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 15. september 2023

Wow! Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

19. august 2023

Siddharth is the best! He provided amazing customer service with great communication, but the most impressive part was he handled all the work for me. It's rare to find a company that goes above and beyond like this, but this business did just that. I was extremely impressed with their level of service and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient partner. With their help, I was able to get everything done quickly and easily, which saved me a lot of time and hassle. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my experience and would definitely use their services again in the future.

Royal Wholesale
28 dage bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 29. august 2023

We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled you had a great experience with us and hope to see you again soon.

4. september 2023

First and foremost, this is one of the few apps that can display shipping fees on the product page. Additionally, the backend settings are very diverse and flexible, making it suitable for various situations to add surcharges. What surprised me the most is that every time I inquired online, there were real people responding, not robots. They resolved issues swiftly, and there were staff available even on Saturdays. I believe this app is very well designed and the tutorials are very detailed.

Moda Living
Australien
14 dage bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 5. september 2023

Once again, thank you for choosing us and for the incredible 5-star rating. Your feedback motivates us to keep raising the bar and sets the standard for excellence in everything we do.

11. september 2023

Sid has been very helpful and is quick with his replies. He helped install it, get it designed right and even added some customization to display the local pickup to suit our needs better. 5 stars.

Zoanthids.com
6 dage bruger appen
CirkleStudio svarede 15. september 2023

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our product and appreciate your feedback.