Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 99% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de enero de 2024

This entire team has truly made my website possible. They are so incredibly helpful, full of knowledge from every single possible thing you could think you may or may not need! They respond fast, even on holidays! I had an emergency over the weekend and they helped me within the hour. I am so thankful to them and look forward to working with them for many years! Sid specifically is the absolute best!

Petal Relations
10 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

We have been using this app for several years now and to say it exceeds all expectations is an understatement.
The support you get is 1000% the team go out of there way to accommodate anything that is required.

RiggingUK
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

I cannot begin to describe the quality of service this app provides. Every time I have had any questions or needed help setting up features, changing features etc I message or email in and the team is so pleasant and almost always resolves my issues immediately. This app is everything I wanted to help my small business with zip code based delivery zones. I’m also able to set different fees based on different cart types. So my whole sale pays one price and local deliveries pay another. If you are on the fence about trying this app I say go for it you won’t be disappointed!

Mile High Produce
3 meses usando la aplicación
10 de noviembre de 2023

These guys are really helpful when something does seem to work correctly. The chat is quite responsive and they did a quick zoom call and shared the screen to show me what was wrong. Really happy with the service.

SA Appliance Warehouse
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
2 de enero de 2024

Super fast resolution with these guys, use them on a number of stores.

skylightsrooflight
5 meses usando la aplicación
24 de noviembre de 2023

Excellent and versatile. Somehow manages to combine the ability to make complex shipping rules with ease of use. A world away from the massively complicated spreadsheet-based affair we used in our previous Magento-based platform. Combines with the Payfy and Shipfy add-ons it has been easy to:

1) Create rules for different regions with different services and different delivery ETA's at different prices
2) Integrate with our backend order processing and dispatch system, matching options to the correct labels by use of carrier codes
3) Restrict certain items from home delivery (making them store pickup only)
4) Restrict Store Pickup orders to Cash on Delivery (renaming to Pay in Store)

Support when a missing feature was spotted was super-quick and resolved un under an hour

Towsure
2 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

i would recommend this app because the customer support is very good

Hella Heels US
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

These guys are great! Support was so helpful in setting up a rather complicated scenarios and it was worth the time and effort! Thank you!

Door County Candle
2 meses usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2023

I needed some help setting up the app, but the customer service was swift and excellent.
When something is not working correctly, it gets solved quickly.
Great app, great customer service!

Kippenpakket.nl
Países Bajos
10 meses usando la aplicación
2 de noviembre de 2023

Always happy to help and go the extra mile when your not sure how to do something! Would definitely recommend!

Closer Pets