Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Essential Oil Supplies UK

Great carrier shipping app for adding complex shipping rules and the support service is very helpful too.

September 13, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

lieferteam

Location Switzerland

Diese App tut genau das, was wir erwarteten und wünchten. Der Support ist aussergewöhnlich - schnell, professionell, freundlich. Wir sind dankbar, dass wir diese App haben, die voll und ganz unseren Bedürfnissen entspricht.
Lieferteam.CH

Plowser

We can't say enough good things about this app and the team behind it. We want to thank Siddharth and the whole technical team for all their support. They answered all our questions and helped us set things with an incredible positive and "can do" attitude!

September 3, 2021

We are glad to hear that you are a really satisfied customer.
Yes, We always try to achieve the client's requirement and that is our main moto.

Our team is incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

skatestation

If you're a UK store that needs to create different shipping costs for highlands and islands then this app is a must. Works perfectly to set different shipping costs for Royal Mail and DPD, allows us to exclude postcodes from DPD. Service is quick and very helpful.

Zen Aquarium AU

Location Australia

This is the most amazing app, I have tried over 6 different apps all which did not fit my needs. I can not thank the team enough on supporting my small business with the difficult shipping rates for different regions. With someone 100 percent getting back to you within less than 24 hours and also live support when they are online.

August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Furniture First

Location India
Time spent using app About 19 hours

The app is amazing and what is even better is the customer service. They resolved my problem in no time and they were always available alongside while solving the problem. They also helped me implement my ideas for my website without any hesitance. SID, the executive who helped implement everything, worked like a breeze and was very helpful throughout. Awesome Job guys. Keep it up!!!

Will & Able

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

The absolute best customer service I have ever experienced, not just with a Shopify app but in general. Sid was amazing at solving my time sensitive issue but also streamlining our system. Thank you so much for the incredible app and support!

The Party Superstore

Location Australia

Highly recommended for the App and Support Team. This is perfect application for my shipping requirements. I have tried more than 10 different small to big applications for my complex shipping requirements. But finally I have found this app. Great app and very easy to manage and understand. Most important: Support team is awesome. Extremely helpful at all time. Always available to help, not only for app but they have helped us for other shipping related issues. Thank you very much for this great app and support.

MandiBazaar

Location New Zealand

This is a perfect app for our store. The user interface us easy to understand. Very helpful Support team.

fabula

Fantastic app and assistance. Great value for money. The app didn't do exactly what I wanted it to do but I had a call with Sid and he sorted it for me by the next day. Definitely worth asking if you need a small customisation.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13