Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

vacuumdirect

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I needed an app that allowed tiered shipping rates, based on quantity. This app works perfectly.
I had a few questions and the support has been fast and helpful.
Can't recommend the app and company highly enough. Perfect if you're looking for quantity based shipping settings.

Tool Talk

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app on a few of the stores I manage for clients. The app is great and offers the same functionality as some other, MUCH more expensive options. I have to add, the backup/support is second to none, Sidd stands out specifically and has assisted in sorting some particularly tricky setups!

Artisans Bend

Time spent using app About 1 year

With some pretty complex shipping rules, the customer support received from this guys was amazing! They didn't give up and nailed it. Easily the best support I have received from any of the Apps.

Toolshouse.co.uk

Great app, very helpful. great support and fast response. 100% recommended. I use to exclude some Scottish Postcodes

Outdoor.com.kw

Location Kuwait

I used this app for customizing my shipping. I wanted the areas of my country to appear in a drop down menu on the cart page. Sid helped me to do it exactly how I wanted it and I was very happy with the result. Thanks to the team :)

The Veg Culture

Very happy with the service, It has been a great experience so far dealing with SId and his helpful and smart ideas has enabled my store to have easy delivery and date selection options for customers. I look forward to a continued partnership with them.

Rooflights & Roof Lanterns

Best customer service and support I’ve experienced to date with any shopfy app provider. These guys go the extra mile to help resolve any issues. They supported in ways which reduced our workload and improved our user’s shopping experience. They are very technically competent. I would recommend to anyone who has complex shipping requirements based on locations, sizes, different vendors, etc.

Envee Beans

Time spent using app About 2 months

Used this to setup 40+ shipping zones by postcode in Australia. Worked really easily and support staff was very helpful when I had issues.

Mighty Slice

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is great and really solves a problem for our store. We were using 3 different apps but Custom Shipping Solution allows us to manage everything in one place. Sid from Circle Studio has been efficient and helpful in set up of the app from start to finish - thank you Sid!

HouseofWellness.ca

Great app. Used it to define our delivery zones and different rates and cut off times for each zone. What I love most about them is their support team is AMAZING! They will do everything they possibly can to make sure your needs are met. Happy to be working with them. 100% Recommend.