Custom Shipping Solution

Shipping by ZipCode + Delivery Date + Pickup + Local Delivery

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

The Indian Organics

Don't look further! The ultimate app to solve all your shipping needs. What does a great app require?
1. Solving the problem statement - Custom Shipping Solution, does this with various options, almost unlimited options for all shipping requirements. We had a very peculiar problem of shipping requirements as per variants and it was easily solved. 2. Suitable pricing - The price of the app suits its functions, almost is cheaper than what it should charge when compared to other apps. We have tried and tested 7 apps so far and almost were getting involved with a Shopify expert for 2000$ custom integration. Didn't know we could do it under $8/month!! 3. Minimal handling - Mr. Siddharth took out the time to customized our requirements and enabled us to not even look at the app again once the settings are frozen. 4. Great Support - The team is very supportive and can do all customizations for you within a day. They explain to you what and how of everything, and also teach you how to get past any hurdles. I am truly grateful for the 100% effort put in by CirkleStudio. Loads of love,
Team TIO Farms :)

AwwAwwEverydaySupplies

Sid is really really helpful!!! and so nice!! He is the best from this app. This is the best shipping solution I found so far, and the customer service is amazing! Sid helps me find the exact answer I want. At the very beginning, I thought my problem will be not addressed, because it was so complicated until I talked to Sid!! He helped me solve my problems and even think ahead of me. This app has many features using which I can set up product base shipping with weight-based surcharge shipping.

AlphonsoMango.in

I Used this Shipping App for the last one and half years. I want to thank all the extended support by Team & Siddharth for their support. They are so helpful. They keep their follow-up with my team and me till the problem is resolved—excellent support from the team.

EUG FASHION

Great App, and most important EXCELLENT SUPPORT from Mr.SID and this Team
Highly recommend for Custom Shipping solution, you can Check my Shop www.eugfashion.com

Loja Online Quinta S. Sebastião

Good App, just what i was looking for. The Dashboard is simple to use and the assistants very helpfull. I transmited my vision and they helped me configurate it and it worked very well. I recommend to people that are looking to have a dynamic shipping fee and, in my case, depending also on the quantity ordered. Fair price also

Mai Dakor

I am using this app for online business. Sid was really helpful and patient with me through the app setting and customize them. I will highly recommend his service and this app.

Great Lakes Fibers

We ship 50-130 packages per day and this app was exactly what I needed. Support was super helpful and helped me set it up. I looked at other app's but they were too complicated. Be patient with time difference but be assured that they will respond quickly. I am very satisfied with this app.

Elis Moda

All was great with this app. Excellent customer care, Siddharth help me to customize the app. Recommended

Pro Sports

I used this app to have custom shipping fees charged to customers who are living off city limits (far off areas) and those who order heavy equipment which requires us to hire big vehicles. Sid helped me to create a custom list and added it to my add to cart page. I can now charge my customers depending on the areas they live as well as based on the weight of the equipment they order. Their customer support service is top notch. :):)

Ford and Sons

This App combines picking a Delivery Date and Postcode Shipping, where the delivery charge gets calculated based on the postcode (you can exclude postcodes too), picked delivery day (surcharge in the weekend for example) and delivery service (next day delivery for example). We are UK based and it works for absolutely fine for UK postcode e.g. AL*, B1*, AB5*## etc. I needed a bit of help with the setup and Sid has been absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend this app!

December 6, 2021

Eris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 stars rating - it's much appreciated!.

We are always ready to customize our application as per the user's request. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6