Shipping Rates & Delivery date

Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local Delivery

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Supplement Shop

Location Australia

Very impressed with the App and the support team. Does exactly what it says and anytime I was stuck, the developer was there to assist immediately.

Tropimarkt

Location Germany

Amazing Support and app, have a variation of functionalities, even by updates they manage to fix my problems quick as possible.

Ellie Warburtons Cakes

I used this app to exclude locations and it work perfectly. We were walked through the app on a screen-share to eradicate any issues.

FURNILAND

Location Australia

My shopify store has a lot of products and we work with 7 different couriers to ship items in Australia, that makes the shipping rate very hard to manage. Before we use Shipping Rates & Delivery date, we can only estimate the cost and that certainly cause some problems in maintaining profit in some of the areas. This app perfectly fits my needs to apply different shipping charges based on every single SKU/Tag/Postcode, then we will no longer need to worry about the inaccurate shipping cost charged my customer. This is also a good thing for my customer, as some of them don't have to pay too much for the shipping. It is fantastic app in managing the shipping rate for us. By the way, Sid and Harmish offer a great help in setting up the app, very professional, very responsive.

BioMón

Location Spain

Usé la aplicación para solucionar un problema que tenia con el envío, ya que tengo productos que necesitan envío en frio y otros pueden ir con el envío general. Sid me ayudo a instalar la aplicación y adecuarla a mis necesidades en tiempo record y ahora mis clientes pueden ver los envíos correctos! Recomiendo está aplicación totalmente, y muchísimas gracias Sid por ayudarme con ello y con las tags de mi página web!

Prime Outdoor Toys

If you want shipping surcharges based on postcodes then look no further. This app is awesome. It is so powerful and can set rules based on postcode, weight, price etc... which makes it a bit hard to setup correctly but the customer support is second to none. They help you (Sid has been my guru) all way to last detail so don't hesitate...very much worth the money.

June 10, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

We always try our best to fulfill our users' requirements.

I hope you enjoying the application. If need any help just ping us. We are always here for you.

High Tees Australia

Location Australia

I desperately needed a solution for having one shipping rate across multiple locations. The Shopify team suggested this app and they did not disappoint. It took a bit of work (on their end) to set up but they got it all sorted for my store. Including following up on fixing my international shipping rates. Thanks so much Sid for persevering and getting it sorted just how I needed. Use this app!!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you. Your words are really magical with 5-star reviews on board.

We have an expert shipping team which always ready to understand the user's concern and fix/update as per the user's request.

Thank you Shopify team for the suggestion to wonderful merchants.

miss brownie.

Location Australia

This app has helped me with all my postal and delivery dates needs. The team delivers exceptional customer service and always goes above and beyond to help me with any issues I have. I cannot thank them enough

May 31, 2022

We will share this with our team to let them know how we are doing.

Chotto Furniture

Location Australia

I have just started to use this app. Customer service is really really good. Response very fast. Help me set up all the shipping rates, very patient. Very happy.

wolfworthy

This app is great. It does exactly what it meant to do. Set up is easy and it just runs perfectly without error in the background.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12