Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to handle complex shipping and delivery systems, particularly setting up zip code-based delivery zones and varying fees based on cart types. Many commend its excellent customer service and problem-solving capabilities, especially with multiple shipping charges from different locations. It offers a free test mode and can integrate with other systems, display shipping fees on product pages, and manage various shipping parameters. It's recommended for streamlining shipping processes and providing accurate rates.

January 15, 2024

This entire team has truly made my website possible. They are so incredibly helpful, full of knowledge from every single possible thing you could think you may or may not need! They respond fast, even on holidays! I had an emergency over the weekend and they helped me within the hour. I am so thankful to them and look forward to working with them for many years! Sid specifically is the absolute best!

Petal Relations
10 months using the app
January 30, 2024

We have been using this app for several years now and to say it exceeds all expectations is an understatement.
The support you get is 1000% the team go out of there way to accommodate anything that is required.

RiggingUK
About 1 year using the app
November 29, 2023

I cannot begin to describe the quality of service this app provides. Every time I have had any questions or needed help setting up features, changing features etc I message or email in and the team is so pleasant and almost always resolves my issues immediately. This app is everything I wanted to help my small business with zip code based delivery zones. I’m also able to set different fees based on different cart types. So my whole sale pays one price and local deliveries pay another. If you are on the fence about trying this app I say go for it you won’t be disappointed!

Mile High Produce
3 months using the app
November 10, 2023

These guys are really helpful when something does seem to work correctly. The chat is quite responsive and they did a quick zoom call and shared the screen to show me what was wrong. Really happy with the service.

SA Appliance Warehouse
Over 2 years using the app
January 2, 2024

Super fast resolution with these guys, use them on a number of stores.

skylightsrooflight
5 months using the app
November 24, 2023

Excellent and versatile. Somehow manages to combine the ability to make complex shipping rules with ease of use. A world away from the massively complicated spreadsheet-based affair we used in our previous Magento-based platform. Combines with the Payfy and Shipfy add-ons it has been easy to:

1) Create rules for different regions with different services and different delivery ETA's at different prices
2) Integrate with our backend order processing and dispatch system, matching options to the correct labels by use of carrier codes
3) Restrict certain items from home delivery (making them store pickup only)
4) Restrict Store Pickup orders to Cash on Delivery (renaming to Pay in Store)

Support when a missing feature was spotted was super-quick and resolved un under an hour

Towsure
2 months using the app
January 30, 2024

i would recommend this app because the customer support is very good

Hella Heels US
About 1 year using the app
January 30, 2024

These guys are great! Support was so helpful in setting up a rather complicated scenarios and it was worth the time and effort! Thank you!

Door County Candle
2 months using the app
November 14, 2023

I needed some help setting up the app, but the customer service was swift and excellent.
When something is not working correctly, it gets solved quickly.
Great app, great customer service!

Kippenpakket.nl
Netherlands
10 months using the app
November 2, 2023

Always happy to help and go the extra mile when your not sure how to do something! Would definitely recommend!

Closer Pets