Custom Rate by Products Group
App allows to set Delivery Rates for Groups of Products by creating Zones and multiple Rates under each Zone by specifying Postcode
Various Conditions Based Rates
Conditions to set Custom Shipping Rates by Order Price, Min-Max Weight, Qty, Order Percentage with Postcodes and Show rate by day of week
Store Pickup + Local Delivery
Allow your customer to choose convenient date and time when they can manually pick up the order from your store with Delivery dates.
Acerca de Shipping Rates by ZipCode
With this single App, We offer Shipping Solution + Store Pickup + Local Delivery + Delivery Date.
Store Pickup + Local Delivery + Delivery Date
Carrier calculated shipping is not required for Store Pickup and Local Delivery.
This app enables customers to schedule their local delivery and pickup date and time. Merchants can set the rules that would prevent customers from choosing times at which can't deliver.
- Customers can select the delivery date along & time on the cart page
- Set time after which you want to hide same day pickup/local-delivery
- Holiday control
- Min And Max Pickup Interval Days
- Product Selection for Store Pickup & Local Delivery
- Translate app to store language
- And Many More...
Shipping Rates by ZipCode
This app requires carrier-calculated shipping defined by Shopify for your store to retrieve shipping rates from external sources.
Based on Zipcode it will calculate the appropriate shipping price on Shopify checkout. This app automatically fetches the shipping rates for your customers at Shopify checkout. This app supports all the countries supported by Shopify like US, UK, France, Canada, Spain, Portugal, etc…
App support Multi Locations + Each Product based Shipping
If you have multi location origin of the product for your store, You can set shipping based on the product's origin.
You can set conditional logic for shipping rate based on Based on Order Price, Item Weight, Item Qty, Product Selection (Here you can set different shipping for each product) and so on...
- Rates based on zipcode code and state/provinces
- You can add Zip Codes with single or range or both like 100001,100002,100003=100097,100098,100099 each Zipcode separated by "," and you can define a range with "=" or you can add Zipcode like 3600*, this means it will apply on all the Zipcode which starts with 3600.
- Enable shipping rate based on the day of week
- Surcharge shipping
- If you have a number of ZipCodes under your states then you can choose the state from the setting and exclude the ZipCode where you don't want shipping.
- Set rates based on each products or Cart's Qty/Weight/Total.
- Setup surcharge on Qty/weight.(incremental rate)
- Add 'Catch' zone. If any of the conditions does not match with the "Zones" it will display the shipping rate from the "Catch All" zone.
Book a Personal Demo
We know shipping is complicated, and learning the new app can be complicated. If you want a guided tour of the app tailored to your specific shipping needs, head to our website or the 'Support' page within the app to book a demo.
If you feel the app is missing a useful feature we are always happy to consider changes, get in touch.
Ver la aplicación en acción.
Explora cómo funciona la aplicación en un ejemplo de tienda.Ver ejemplo de tienda
Precio 7 días de prueba gratis
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD.
** Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
Reseñas más recientes
customer service is perfect. Fast and efficiency. The logic of the rate setting is reasonable and efficiency, easy to use.
Thank you Sid, Very helpful when i had an issue and was resolved within 5 minutes can't recommend enough. A+++++
Siddharth and his team have been amazing. The app itself is great and super easy to use. The support team has been very helpful and responsive, creating new features for us in a record time. Would recommend 100%.