Custom Shipping Zones | MapIt

Draw precise shipping zones directly on a map

$15/month. 7-day free trial.

Studio Kozo

Location Turkey

Does the job. Would have been great if the app was easier to map the zones. Specially while mapping areas that are too close, this would have been handy.

Nutworks Canada

I was looking for an app that would help me customize my shipping zones, and I love how I can select an area on the map and turn that into a shipping zone. Two features that I feel would make it a 5-star app are:
1. When creating a zone, show the other zones on the map so it's easier to prevent overlaps of zones.
2. Have more control over the drawing of zones on the map. Once you place a dot on the map, you can't undo it. Often I found myself redrawing a zone from scratch if I made a mistake. Aside from those two things, the app is awesome! Definitely recommend.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for this review! First, we're glad you're enjoying the app. Second, thank you for your feedback. Those are great ideas and we'll add them into our next app update. Keep 'em coming!

If you have any questions or trouble with the app in the future, we're here for you.