Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

by FireApps

Product info shipping easy, shipping calculator, delivery time

Revierbedarf

Really Fine app - Works as really fine and has a free plan

Hi there,

Here's Paul from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Paul

Ava Fort

Easier to manage product shipping time.

Hi there,

This is Chris from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with Sales Box. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Chris

Babygigs

Awesome app. a must have for all stores!

Hi there,

I'm Victor from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Sales Box team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Sales Box to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Victor

Claysphere

One of the best and useful app for a shopify store. Very easy to install and customise the settings and theme.

Hi there,

This is Peter from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Sales Box users like you.

Along with Sales Box, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Peter

Diorva

Great App. Definitely recommended. Customizable and easy to use. The only app that shows delivery estimate time on product page.

Hi there,

Here's Alex from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your great review. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Alex

Bibset

very good app, the only app that allows you to view your shipping on product page.

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Sales Box.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Wonderpet House

I used to use ver 1.0 of this app, some bugs but I really love estimate delivery information. Now I'm updating to 2.0 and this is an amazing experience, easy to use. Thanks for keep this app and updated it for us. Keep working harder. Thank you

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Mobigoodie

The new update and the support service is very good! I love the app

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Bonheurencadeau

It's a great application, don't remove it please :).

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Best Regards
Kate

Karibo Shop

I like this App. Apart from the fact that the "Customize display shipping to" text cannot be modified (which means it will appear the same for all countries, like "Standard Shipping" for instance), I still can modify the "Estimated delivery time" section, indicating various delivery times for different countries. Also, the App recognizes the IP's country and it only shows the rates of the customer's country. That's a major plus, which made me choose 5 stars. My customers do not need to go through a drop-down menu anymore, but will see right away if I ship to their country or not and how fast I can do it. I'm waiting, too, for upgrades on this App from FireApps team regarding both "Customize display shipping to" text and App's color (so to fit my website's color).

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Raymond