Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

Sales Box ‑ GEO Shipping Info

by FireApps

Product info shipping easy, shipping calculator, delivery time

Fudge Lifestyle

A stunning app with great features , will most definitely recommend it a specially for people with a wide variety of products.

March 13, 2019

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

TheVibeKart

great app, helped me solve my issue of displaying shipping duration. now customers can be clear on when products can arrive

Hi there,

This is Andy from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Sales Box. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Outfit Activ-Unit

Excellent design, professionnel et facile a mettre en place. J'adore la collection de Fire apps MERCI =D

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Aberrant Wear

Great app. Easy to use! Very intuitive. Works even better with the paid version. Helped a lot in increasing sales

"Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Kate

DearBabyKay

Love how easy this app is too use! Exactly what I was looking for and I like that there is two option plans, one being free.

"Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

The Timing

I love this app ... It is really really helpful. I definitely recommend to everyone. Thank you guys.

Raymond

Allison's Department Store

I used this product to offer free shipping and it was great and it was wonderfully refreshing. Thank you.

"Hi there,

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Kate

3Y3 Store

I have been looking for an easy tool to give shipping time estimates at the product viewing page which I can customise. This has been perfect for that. When I ran into a little bit of formatting trouble Ken from FireApps was a big help and got it all sorted for me within a few hours. Only gripe would be that it costs $9.99/mth and that the free version doesn't allow you to change the date format, which is a bit average - other than that it's great.

"Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Krispykreme33

loving it great app and great deals to buy and great offer providing you best dea;s and prices are sales

"Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Sales Box and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

SorryPluto

Love this app and FireApps team.
Using all your apps and it's work great.
Hope this app will increase my conversions :)

"Hi there,

This is Petey from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Sales Box users like you.

Along with Sales Box, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey