Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

BabeMome

Great, great app, fast support and great. Thanks Ken, Great support and fast, too great, too great, smooth operation and smoother display during our delivery time.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Sales Box team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Sales Box to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

GOLDKAST SELECTION

I love this app so much. fuctionallity, design, all great.
I am so sure I will purchase this app for my another store again.
And customer support are great also.
Every one should have this app

Hi there,

This is Andy from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Sales Box. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

KimoEimo

Great Supporting App >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I Recommended

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

betterbyday

great app *************************** easy to use ****************************************************************************************************************

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

discomuse

Hi guys,
I used the app for shipping calculator by country is working very nice.
Thank you, FireApps!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

wurfe

This App works as Promised . Customer Care Support is Fast and Friendly.Highly Reccomend for all shops

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Infantos

Awesome app ...kinda saved my butt only after i added 3000 products from oberlo i realized it doesn't add shipping variants ...and i used this app to add shipping time to my products and it is actually wayyy faster then adding shipping vriants manually ...so overall its great works kinda crappy on the phone but when i do it from comp no problem

Hi there,

This is Petey from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Sales Box users like you.

Along with Sales Box, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Spider Web Fun Box

I used this app to add shipping times to my products. Because im providing products and shipping from multiple world destinations i used this app to make an estimate on my checkout.

Yung

Εκδόσεις Δ. Σωτηρόπουλος - Ορθόδοξα Βιβλία - Ηλεκτρονικό Βιβλιοπωλείο

Amazing app that gives a more professional look at the product page! Very useful if you want to inform customers about shipping costs and dates before they checkout. And the support is great, I had some requests and got immediate answers and help! Higly recommended!

Andy

My Family Necklace

Great App! Love thats it's free as well. Looks good so far. Hoping it will add to my conversion rate.

Raymond