Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

Gwapsy Store

I have had a few minor issues with this app. Tech support have been very helpful however I must say. Big thanks to Kate for your recent help.

I will stick with this app because when it is running smooth it is awsome.

I think over time this app will get even better.

hopefully from now on there will be less downtime and the tech people here can concentrate on more improvement.

Be good to see things like ability to duplicate special offers.

February 2, 2020

Hi Jason,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Due to an unexpected server problem and limited development resource during weekend, it took more time to troubleshoot the issue.

However, this problem is solved now, and I hope you can give our app another chance to serve you in the best way as it was in the past.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Regards,
Lynn

COPYCATZ

I used this app and its really helpful to update offers in description, delivery timings in bulk products at one go

J The Joy

I used this box to set some info about free shipping and show discount code that is applicable on my store. It worked well.

Loop Workplace Furniture

Working well, would be 5 stars if you could filter and apply to products rather than having to go through one by one

October 14, 2019

Hello Sean,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you for your feedback.

May I know if you want to apply a offer for several products? If you do, you can add more than 1 product on a product offer.

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Kate

Palatial Petals®

good app that works on my store, increases conversion rate i hope we'll see http://palatialpetals.com

NextgenHype

The app is good, but I'm about to uninstall it because it lacks the option to set different shipping zones (and delivery time) on a single product. Until that feature is released, I will stay away from this app. Also, it loads very slowly....

September 4, 2019

Dear Customer.

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your rating.

Regarding to your concern, please kindly be advised that our app does have an option to set messages by country on specific product (in Product Setting).
For the loading speed. we are in progress upgrading the app's performance and expected to be faster soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
​Petey -

ShoppWise.com

just now i tried to used it but until i will see on how it work effective in my store hopefully it will boost my sell i think this apps it will big help. its very easy to navigate

The Handmaker's Bag

I use this app to help me let customers know when an item will ship. I like that I can customize it for different listings. I wish it ran faster and I didn't have to wait so long for it to load.

July 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am Tony from FireApps Customer Support team.

Your review has been sent to Development team, and they are working on it in order to improve app performance in future releases, thus I really appreciate your patience.

Besides, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Sincerely,
Tony

Mini Cherry

The app is great and very cheap for what it offers! Though, it feels like a static infobox rather than updating the information according to the products added to cart.

Samreedhi Handicrafts

I used this app and this really help for custom description. Really help to show the shipping and discount.

Previous 1