Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

Sakcher

Thank's a lot for the help. I'm very happy with this app and all the support that i have with the staff.

linhlunglinh

Easy to set up. A tutorial explain all you have to know about the app. I recommend this app to any one.

Glow sky

great app! very helpful my business went up very well really appreciated the effort! keep up the good work!

OMNITAIR

I changed theme and plug in went missing. I added a staff account from the developers and they changed the code.

Barbetsú

The app looks neat! The box was not showing at the first time, so I contact the support team and they helped me out. They responded quickly, and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. Great job!

LoveSolitude

I met the urgent troubles when I could not access to the app to edit, but I got the fast support from Customer Support Team via chat, really quick and fast response...Recommended

Les Fabrea

I got some problem with the app, cannot access it. I emailed the support team and they fixed the issue in couple hours. Thank you for prompt reply from the team!! Great apps

teenista

Simply do the job! The box was not showing at the first time, I contact support team for help, and they did a great job. Now it is working well. One more thing, I hope to have more styles in the future.

El Pachos

App is easy to install, to use, and provides various number of customization. It also looks good as well. Needed support for a specific placement which required coding, and the support team was superb, helpful and quick. Highly Recommend !!!

GOGOSHOP

Great app, very good customer service, 5start recommended

I used this app and its really helpful to update offers in description, delivery timings in bulk products at one go

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11