Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

Sales Box ‑ Free Shipping Bar

$19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
FireApps
3.8
June 11, 2020

Thank's a lot for the help. I'm very happy with this app and all the support that i have with the staff.

Sakcher

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

June 11, 2020

Easy to set up. A tutorial explain all you have to know about the app. I recommend this app to any one.

linhlunglinh

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

June 9, 2020

great app! very helpful my business went up very well really appreciated the effort! keep up the good work!

Glow sky

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Best Regards
Kate

May 18, 2020

I changed theme and plug in went missing. I added a staff account from the developers and they changed the code.

OMNITAIR
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

February 2, 2020

The app looks neat! The box was not showing at the first time, so I contact the support team and they helped me out. They responded quickly, and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. Great job!

Barbetsú
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri