Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers

by FireApps

Highlight personalized shipping info & offers to boost sales

Sakcher

Thank's a lot for the help. I'm very happy with this app and all the support that i have with the staff.

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

linhlunglinh

Easy to set up. A tutorial explain all you have to know about the app. I recommend this app to any one.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Sales Box users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Sales Box.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Glow sky

great app! very helpful my business went up very well really appreciated the effort! keep up the good work!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Sales Box app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Sales Box.

Best Regards
Kate

OMNITAIR

I changed theme and plug in went missing. I added a staff account from the developers and they changed the code.

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Sales Box. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

Barbetsú

The app looks neat! The box was not showing at the first time, so I contact the support team and they helped me out. They responded quickly, and it was fixed in less than 15 minutes. Great job!

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Sales Box combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

LoveSolitude

I met the urgent troubles when I could not access to the app to edit, but I got the fast support from Customer Support Team via chat, really quick and fast response...Recommended

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Sales Box and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Les Fabrea

I got some problem with the app, cannot access it. I emailed the support team and they fixed the issue in couple hours. Thank you for prompt reply from the team!! Great apps

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

teenista

Simply do the job! The box was not showing at the first time, I contact support team for help, and they did a great job. Now it is working well. One more thing, I hope to have more styles in the future.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Sales Box users like you.

Along with Sales Box, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

El Pachos

App is easy to install, to use, and provides various number of customization. It also looks good as well. Needed support for a specific placement which required coding, and the support team was superb, helpful and quick. Highly Recommend !!!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Sales Box team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Sales Box to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

GOGOSHOP

Great app, very good customer service, 5start recommended

I used this app and its really helpful to update offers in description, delivery timings in bulk products at one go

Hi there,

This is Andy from Sales Box ‑ Shipping & Offers Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Sales Box. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Sales Box, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy