ZIP code restriction/validate

ZIP code restriction/validate

by reginapps

Restrict delivery to postal/ZIP codes of your choice!

elanbiofoods

Regina was a big help with this app. As a new store that does not have a large monthly budget for apps, this app did exactly what we needed, and customer service was very prompt with their replies to our emails. We needed some additional configurations done on the app for translations, and we have not had any issues with the app so far! I would recommend it.

Otha George Hemp & Wellness, LLC

Seamless! My merchant required me to put shipping restrictions in place and this app made my experience quick and easy. Very nice.

John and Jayne

Great app, really helpful with their customer service to personalise things. Would recommend to others

Freshbox.ch

This app is great! It helps me prevent receiving orders from outside the delivery region. You have the different options to choose from at what point customers should enter ther zip code. As our shop is in german we had some issues with the translation of some fields but Regina Apps made some quick adjustments in the code allowing us to enter the correct translation. Support is great and very quick! Thanks again.

World 4 Pets

This app helped me restrict my shipping easily and effectively. Any questions i had were answered really quickly and Regina went above and beyond! I highly recommend

Little Angels Florists

The team done a good job. Assistance from the team was above expectation and they resolve my issue in timely manner. It's a good choice to use this apps :)

Italia in the box

I love Reginapps apps, they have useful functions, easy to use and the support is great! Thank you so much! :)

girnardarshan.com

Very helpful app to restrict certain places through customizing zip codes. Thank you for making shipping simpler.

This Just Tina

I needed an app to create some simple shipping rules. This was the cheapest and most simple to use plus, it's the only one (to my knowledge) that you can use without upgrading your shopify store. The developer was extremely helpful and very responsive to emails and helping. Thank You!