Calendar Rate

Calendar Rate

by Pix Commerce

Choose your Shipping Rate on a Dynamic Delivery Date Calendar.

Sweeten the Day

This app is amazing!!! So easy to use and install. It works exactly as I hoped it would. The support team is wonderful! I had a minor display issue on my site, and the support team quickly fixed it. They have made this app hassle-free for me. It's such a gift to be able to use an app that works as expected and a support team that's responsive and truly cares about their customers' experience! Thank you so much!

Don de Fleurs

Amazing app!!! Even though this application is fairly new, we are extremely pleased with the performance of this app and the level of support is 100% impeccable. The phone and email support has been so seamless and just remarkable. The customer support team member "Zac" was able to assist us with the integration of their app and so far everything has worked flawlessly on our website. We are very satisfied and highly recommend this app as a top performer in the shopify marketplace.

Headphone Music

Beautiful design work and effective help when needed ... thanks ! All the team of Headphone Music Silent-disco.com