Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Skin Junky PH

The team is really helpful and they check if the app works seamlessly and edits some things to better fit your theme. I love how they're very hands-on and helpful. The app also helps customers!

Deven Rue

Fantastic app that does exactly what it says it! This is perfect for helping my customers see shipping costs before needing to go to the checkout page and helps cut down on abandoned carts.

BURGUNDY MODE

I have been thinking how I can do better to know my customers about shipping rates not on last page, but but together with my chart next to my chosen goods. And yes- that is the app I needed!
Thank You very much Ricardo- he help me so fast with installing!

art by life

Super easy installation. Can be easily integrated into the theme design. The Support Team are fast and uncomplicated. I can highly recommend it.

Waves On Swim

I have just installed this app, to calculate shipping prior to my customers reaching checkout as a means to help them in their purchasing decision. The effectiveness , however, the support team is awesome!

Geschenke aus Muranoglas

L'App é molto bella e comoda, peccato che non ci sia la possibilitá d'installare i corrieri facilmente. L'opzione con i corrieri giá inseriti é molto difficile da trovare.

Pentel Imprint

super-responsive customer service. great and easy to work with. Haven't fully implemented the app on site yet, but will update review if any trouble (not expecting with such great service so far).

HeyShoppr

It's a very good app, and imports the rates in a way that complimented the design of my site just right. Too early to comment on results but I have confidence that it will reduce abandonment.

Charm Leaf

Very easy to use and integrate with store. I like the way it looks in the checkout process. very nice app to use.

Asteri Gardens

Really good app, easy to install and customize. Highly recommend it and customer support is on top! Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27