Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

MrsCopyCat

I love this app! Shipping cost is right there and you don't need to fiddle around with city and zip codes to get the cost. Also saves the last destination, so it will be still there when you go back to shop more. Deleted my old app which was way to slow to get results and always deleted last estimated destination. Highly recommend this one :)

Lone Star Collectibles

Just installed this app and thus far it's doing what we want it to do (reason for the four of five stars). We too are hoping this may reduce our abandoned cart ratio and turn potential sales into conversions.

Lone Star Collectibles

Super Heroes Warehouse

So far excellent. it does what is says in the description. Good value and a must have app if you sell internationally.

Proa

I've just started to use the app and it seems super nice, but the support is amazing! Super quick answers and they give 100% of attention to my concerns. Super easy to install as well.

365 Cycles

Super easy to install, and with very little effort was able to integrate it into the cart to appear to be a native part of the cart, replacing the original subtotal line.

indigo loves violet

Super easy to install. Really enhances the customer experience on my website - and so far great customer service :)

Gaboni Jewelers

Stamped has been a game-changer for us. Easy to install, customizable and great customer care! This is how it's done.
www.gabonijewelers.com

Lami Fragrance

Still in love with this app. Thank you Codebelt. its compatible with currency converter and has been a great help to our international customers.

MiniBrew

lightning fast from download to running, visible and accurately showing rates. wow. mission accomplished. thanks!

Kajal Perfumes Paris

I saw an ad about this ap and decided to try it...within minutes the app was installed and looked and worked just fine. I got a follow up email minutes later and needed to change the font colour. This was done by the support team in a matter of minutes and they explained how simple it was to do the change myself. Thank you for an impeccable app and service.