Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Gift Baskets By Design SB, Inc.

I absolutely love this App!! We use it to reduce shopping cart abandonment and its works 100% I love the fact that my customers can see all the fees upfront and this App has done that and so much more. They even adjusted the app to help my store function and display better in the shopping cart wow! 5 STAR!! top notch support with super quick detailed responses. I love these guys Senthil is amazing thanks again for all your help. Shipping Rates Calculator Plus App is worth it for Gift Baskets By Design SB, Inc.

Plant Success Organics

It is working well thus far and they helped me configure it without even asking. Great customer service!

CAMEL

It seems fine. I just installed it, hope it helps boost sales. It's easy to use too, so I'm overall pretty glad about it.

KaryKase

The response from the Code Black Belt Product Support Team was truly amazing. I sent a support email and got a fix and response within 15 minutes! Literally! The app looks great on our store www.karykase.com and the team made sure that changes would match the theme in our store. Thank you for the excellent service.

sudzybuggy

They emailed immediately letting me know that they had made some changes to the configurations so that it would better suit my store. Very impressed with their customer service and also the functionality of the app. Thanks!

#Lubelife

Great to save abandoned carts!! They come with a trial period too.. so you can cancel if you don't like them.

safestoresindia

Its good and better rated calculate dropship at the location and delivery rates as ship as smooth handling for shipping charges to stores I feel it a better app for calculation

Hair Cub

These guys provide the best support I've seen on the platform and customize and tailor edit the app to your needs. As for the app, it's functional and effective. A must-have for your store. Will definitely be recommending this.

MAHANA BIKINIS DESIGNER

Useful app to reduce abandoned cart. What a nice overall help to my shopify store. Very easy to install. Thank you!

Green Valley Supply

Excellent support, app was simple to install and integrates well into our existing shipping configurations within shopify.