Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

The Violin Bass Store

Seamless integration in a flash. Customers can see shipping rates as soon as they are in there cart. Helps reduce abandoned carts. Woohoo!

Windflower Market

This app and their support team deserve all the stars! I have flat weight based shipping that doesn't depend on destination, but the standard shipping on Shopify still requires a customer to enter all their info to see shipping charges. This app is so customizable! It let me remove any of the form entries, so I was left with just the automatically calculated shipping. As soon as the customer adds an item to the cart, the flyout cart/checkout appears to the right showing the full shipping charges, and as they add more/different items, it flies out again showing the updated fees. I am so happy with this, and my customers are going to love knowing $ without ever having to go the cart or checkout. Even better, their support is super fast and outstanding. They noticed a minor bug (I was going to ignore it because I love the rest) in how something was showing due to how my rates were set up, and fixed it on their own and let me know. Love these guys!

Sinha Hair

This app really helped with my sales and I had no problems with the installation or the app itself. Love it! Definitely Worth It!

Baifumei Group Ltd

Fantastic App. We have had it live on site now for the last 6 months plus and it has decreased email questions on shipping. Very quick repsonse and great staff

Ashley Kennedy

Looks super promising! I think it can really help with conversions! Will install it on the store front / product pages and see if this makes an impact

Royal Highness AZ Beauty

I love this app and believe it's very helpful to giving customers shipping information upfront before they proceed to checkout.

CastleInCali

Working great! Even had a support team member make sure it was working properly in my store. No complaints!

Pack Turtle

Works great so far. Support helped me get it set up. Looks good on my cart page and works well on mobile devices. Thank you!

bestvalu.store

I used this app and it works a treat for me highly recommended to any Client.wants a proper shiipping app.

ActionGoGo

This is the must have app. The monthly fee is just right and that shows that they support online stores. This removes the one hundred thousand shipping headaches and problems.