Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de noviembre de 2023

This app is a cornerstone of our store. We have some free shipping and some paid shipping items and some very heavy freight items, so previewing the shipping or freight cost is HUGE for our customer experience and this app is PERFECT. We use this app along with Bespoke Shipping Rates to display exactly what we want to the customer. The huge plus with this app besides working excellent is that you have a really really great customer service team behind the app and that is SOOO rare. Whenever I have a problem, which is always caused by me updating our cart, they are quick to solve it same day which I would never expect but is hugely appreciated. On top of that the most recent problem was likely caused by another app and they still fixed it.

BuildASoil
Más de 6 años usando la aplicación
2 de diciembre de 2023

Super easy to install, and an actual asset to your online presence.
Once you’ve set your rates and tested to see them in action, you can ensure you’re not losing money on shipping.
Simple tool, worth its weight!

It's a Thing
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
21 de noviembre de 2023

Wow. This app is so helpful and the service is insane. This app is free and they have a better and more supportive way of helping you than I ever saw on any paid program. I'm so happy with it.

Brainadept
Alemania
21 días usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2023

Embarking on my Shopify journey, I needed an app to showcase shipping costs to customers prior to checkout. The customer service team is outstanding and ready to assist with any challenges you may encounter. Highly recommend this app!

ℭℌ𝔘ZI
Alrededor de 10 horas usando la aplicación
12 de noviembre de 2023

I would give 6 if I can, great staff very responsive they assisted me to solve the issue I was having on a Sunday.

Highly recommended

BodyKits.ae
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
1 día usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

This app is amazing, and the support was incredible. They are worth the download

Eh, i art!
Canadá
Alrededor de 19 horas usando la aplicación
8 de agosto de 2023

Been using this app for over 3 years. Works great and anytime I have an issue (which is almost never and almost always caused by something I did) they respond within hours and fix it. Looks great on my site and my customers are loving it.

The Steady Hand
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2023

Absolutely superb! Worked perfectly out of the box. Allows you to make changes to headings and text etc. My biggest bugbear with Shopify is that it won't show you shipping until you log in or enter details to checkout. This app pops up before any of that so that the customers know the exact amount straight away and they can select the options.
A couple of days ago the shipping kept defaulting to the expensive express option instead. I could not figure out what was wrong. I contacted the developer to see if they could help me pinpoint it. It was a Shopify issue not one from this app. The developer went the extra mile and tested my website inside out, took screenshots and videos of tests and discovered that I had no rates entered for prices over £25! Such a simple thing that I missed and therefore sales. I corrected the Shopify settings and it worked! I couldn't thank you guys enough. Amazing and detailed support when they didn't have to. Thank you so so much!
Marie
Love Amber x Baltic Amber Jewellery & Gemstones.

See it working live on my store here
www.loveamberx.co.uk

Love Amber X Ltd
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Code Black Belt respondió 19 de abril de 2023

Wow, you made our day!! We are always happy to hear these words of encouragement 🎉

Thank you for leaving us this amazing review and feedback. It's great to hear such kind comments about our app functionality and customer support team, it means a lot to us.

All the best with your business,

22 de mayo de 2023

Amazing app, with an awesome support. Thank you for helping me eliminate that annoying white space and making my cart page look super good. I know I'm guilty of installing and uninstalling but I always come back for a very good reason. I can never find anything better :)

The Art of Cross Stitch
Singapur
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Code Black Belt respondió 22 de mayo de 2023

Hi 😊! On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service :)
If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

22 de abril de 2023

Makes shipping so much easier to understand for customers. I love the map feature - the graphic makes it much more appealing.
When I reach out for support, they're on it right away and make sure that it gets resolved. Great app, worth the money

Art Fitters
10 meses usando la aplicación
Code Black Belt respondió 24 de abril de 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! It's awesome to hear that you found our app very useful. Please stay in touch and let us know how we can help you 😊
Wish you the best in your business,