Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

$6.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Fountain Mind

This is the best app for a shipping rates calculator from what I have seen. Customers need to know how much shipping will cost will be up front. This is a must have app for me. Customer support was proactive and helped formatting the appearance to match my theme without me even asking. Love it!

Awwcute

People just don't wanna hit that "checkout" button until they already know what the shipping will be worth.
This app is just what i needed to stop my abandoned cart issues.
So i tried it out on the 14 day trial, and it did just what the wrapper says it will do.
Staff are really responsive, i wanted to make a minor change of appearance which wasnt supported by the easy-to-use interface, so i emailed support for some intructions on how to edit the code, and before i had a chance to open up the editor and stick my nose in, staff had already made the changes i needed from thier end.

10/10 Me's recommend this app

Hnt Gordon Co Classic Planemakers Australia

Excellent app! so easy to install and use, and allows customers to view shipping charges before the checkout process.

Straight Outta Russia

Absolutely fantastic app. Great integration, super fast. This app is a must have for all Shopify stores. I have viewed via tracking apps how customers abandon carts when they are presented with shipping costs they were not expecting. This app takes the guesswork out of the equation. It loads lightning quick, pulls all the correct data and integrates perfectly. I had a few custom bits I needed to implement, and their support was phenomenal. Literally done within an hours time. I could not be more satisfied. Thank you for an amazing app and amazing support!

Madoils

Great app! Does exactly what I need, and is easily configurable in terms of position on page. Also, tech support is FANTASTIC. They followed up after install having tweaked it to match my theme, then were available to make a couple of changes for me quickly and at no charge. I wouldn't hesitate to work with these guys again.

Japanese Green Tea Shop

I purchased and downloaded a custom theme. I no longer needed most of the apps I was using. I really wanted to stop paying monthly fees for apps. It really was getting expensive. My new theme does everything for free.
But one very important thing is this app. Since installing this app my abandon carts went from almost one a day to one every week or two.
Clearly showing your customers the shipping fees is a MUST!

Just a couple small “tweaks” that I wanted to make it fit with my theme. Done very quickly and professionally.

Great app, great customer service.

Smart Meter

Easy 1 click install plus I get fewer emails asking me how much shipping is. I wish I installed this app months ago.

Kat Scrappiness

Easy to Install and set up. Great support too.

Mohamed Camara

Perfect app. works great and saw a conversion increase after using it. customer service helped me in a timely manner as well. thanks alot!

Countrywide Testing

I've used it for a few months now, I needed a lot of help at the start and they were very good at making sure everything was working on the store + putting things where I wanted them to.

I would definitely recommend this app.