Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Hans Herzog Estate

Awesome app and awesome support! Cheers!

Phantom Vision

I really like how Shipping Rates Calculator Plus pulls MY weight-based rate table from Shopify shipping settings, and does not force me into using specific carriers. Having a fairly-priced App put this calculator into my Cart before check-out, without having to go into the liquid code and try to re-write something according to unsupported Shopify instructions is a real winner! Nice job with this little App!

Mysmartbackpack

So far so good. Looks nice on cart page.

Mtw3d

Great app. Very flexible and attractive.

Pure Tranquility Candles

Such a smart app and great follow up customer service. As a very small business I couldn't justify upgrading my plan to show calculated rates at check out, but for just a few dollars this app shows my set rates in my admin so customers know the full amount they will pay. Working well on my site www.puretranquility.com.au. Thanks!

Frozen Garden

Quite simply the best app support I have experienced to date with Shopify apps. The shipping rates calculator installed very easily, but it was a little bit offset on the alignment. I e-mailed the support e-mail and they had it fixed (on a Friday night) within an hour. They also identified my unique scenario where we have a minimum order amount and they made some adjustments to display the proper message in that scenario. Super responsive and helpful. Check it out on www.thefrozengarden.com. Highly recommend!

The Dry Eye Shop

Whaddyaknow it just worked, and in no time flat. Of the umpteen apps I've incorporated during our gargantuan task of migrating to shopify, this was the simplest and fastest to get going and the easiest to test. A relief after navigating through complex issues and compatibility problems with so many other apps.

My Hair Accesory

just installed the app and it works very well. set up was easy. Supoprt team was very helpful !
Thanks

Billet Speed

One of the best apps you can add to your Shopify store! I have already seen an increased conversion rate, especially with international customers. Unparalleled customer support. High recommend.

Overture Products

This Shipping Rates Calculator works well. It’s attractive and customizable. It allows customers to see the full purchase total, including shipping, right away.

Allowing Customers to see the shipping cost early in the Checkout process has increased our sales and tremendously reduced our Abandoned Carts.

Ecommerce is all about Conversions and this App will keep your conversion rates high.