Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Ozkidsworld

At www.ozkidsworld.com.au needed to fine tune our cart page and installed shipping rates calculator plus. This is a fantastic app and even better support. The guys helped customise the layout and tweaks to text boxes and buttons. Love the automatic geolocation input of users location and calculation of shipping rates. Keep up the good work guys.

Webbs Mid Century

Love the shipping rates calculater! :)

Chris Squirrels

This is an outstanding app. Finally something that lets customers know what the actual time frame is from USPS Priority Mail. Example: Just got an email from a customer this morning that was upset that the Priority Mail setting displays a 2 day delivery. But with this app it showed her that she wouldn't receive the item until April 17th. This app made it clear to my customer that she would not receive the order for an additional 4 days, not the 2 days that USPS displays. She wasn't happy that it was 4 days but at least she knew from the start that the order was not going to be 2 days. I have had way to many unhappy customers because of USPS stating 1 and 2 day deliveries when it was not going to happen because of weekends and holidays. The customer support was excellent, everything I needed they did. Very impressed. I'm so happy I just purchased the app annually, I don't intend to get rid of it.

Sandysbestbuys

This is a truly useful app. As an online consumer, I've always been frustrated when some stores make you go through the entire checkout process before they will provide shipping quotes. When I started my own online store, I knew I wanted to have the shipping cost right in the cart for my customers. This app has made this super easy and at a really affordable price.

Lightcharms

LOVE THIS!!! AWESOMMMEEEEE! It helped me so much!! Thank you!

Wear With Smile

AMAZING app AMAZING support AMAZING for your STORE!
Recommending 100 percent!

Merchandise Clearance

Great app. Easy configuration, integrates perfectly. Works well on PC, tablet and mobile.

Bariatricpal

Fantastic app! Answers our most commonly asked question. Support was extremely quick to respond and very helpfully.

Bonaire Salt Shop

Just installed Shipping Rates Calculator! Exactly what I am looking for. Easy to install, easy to adjust all settings. Fits perfect in the Theme and looks professional. Thanks Mike and Frank, you did a great job!

Rosies Fashion And Lifestyle

Fantastic App.

This app really take away all the problems regarding shipping cost.
110% recommended