Shipping Rates Calculator+

Shipping Rates Calculator+

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Dasely

I tested the after I downloaded it, it works and even sees that I have a free shipping over $75 which I was afraid it would not see. I am happy by now. I hope that it will more conversion now. If it will be , I will give 5 starts to the app.

HempSharp

I just added this app today, seems to be doing what it promised. So far i'm happy and will use on another Shopify store we have

Luxury Playstyle

So far so good on this app. Developer was responsive-- there were some plugin compatibility fixes that they refused to implement (e.g. working with other plugins like the awesome Discount Code viewer, dcode), but all-in-all this has been a good addition to my store. In its current form for me, it's very limited but it does work reliably. I'll keep my eye out for alternatives, but it's handy enough right now.

The Painted Heirloom

So far so good, but I spent 30 minutes customizing colors, checking out options, etc. Saving along the way, and now, it's reverted to a previous save condition? Odd. EDIT: Looks like Carlos changed my settings without seeking my permission. Not sure how I feel about that, or why it was necessary. Turns out, my wife likes Carlos' choices better.

Anyway, that said, I'm not sure it will work for me in the long run. About to offer USPS Priority CUBIC rates directly to my customers, and I'm thinking this app won't pull in those rates.

EDIT: It does display my USPS Cubic Rates which are being pulled by my Bespoke app which I also pay for. You CAN add your own code to some up with something similar, but anytime a product is added, the customer would have to enter their zip code again. This is nice, just not sure it's worth the $7 in the long run. I'll give it another month and see if sales pick up.

KIOSK

I would normally not trust anything that is only getting five stars ( so, damn it, I just changed it to a four for that sake alone ) but this app feels like it's doing what it says it will do, and really good, and a little bit more than what it says it will do. It's worth the five stars and every penny it costs you, but from me it only gets the pennies and four stars.

It is not for everyone. I have been toggling it on and off as I wasn't sure if talking prices so early on was offensive for my artsy customers, or if they would enjoy not having to go through the hoops to find out shipping is impossibly expensive. But luckily, there are many fields where you can adjust the wording of what this plugin outputs, so if you are worried about tonal problems, this one lets you easily adjust!

March 21, 2019

[Note: the feature that allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

Thank you for the kind words and detailed review. We are sorry that we couldn't have earned favour with you by giving our app 5 stars!