Shipping Rates Calculator+

Shipping Rates Calculator+

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

not so plain jane australia

thank you for a great app! just downloaded it & worked straight away. had tried others & it was such a bother having to tweek things, this one is so much better. can't wait to see sales generated from customers having the shipping costs on the cart page. makes it easier to plan their purchases & less abandoned carts!

Emileo's World

just found this app & wow is Amazing. so far i love it. Hopefully it helps me geta sale in my website soon. I 100% recomend it

Undercover Otter

I absolutely love the simplicity of this app, it's interfacing and how amazing the people behind it are in communication and questions. Want to move the panel a bit? Drop them an email and it's fixed super fast (as in, 3 minutes flat).

Having my customers be able to estimate their shipping before check out is such a great feature and it's saving me a lot of abandoned check outs. Thank you!

Shop The Addison

Works just like it says it does. Best of all, the service is extraordinary. Dragana responded immediately when we changed out theme and made adjustments.

Gift Baskets By Design SB, Inc.

I absolutely love this App!! We use it to reduce shopping cart abandonment and its works 100% I love the fact that my customers can see all the fees upfront and this App has done that and so much more. They even adjusted the app to help my store function and display better in the shopping cart wow! 5 STAR!! top notch support with super quick detailed responses. I love these guys Senthil is amazing thanks again for all your help. Shipping Rates Calculator Plus App is worth it for Gift Baskets By Design SB, Inc.

Plant Success Organics

It is working well thus far and they helped me configure it without even asking. Great customer service!

CAMEL

It seems fine. I just installed it, hope it helps boost sales. It's easy to use too, so I'm overall pretty glad about it.

KaryKase

The response from the Code Black Belt Product Support Team was truly amazing. I sent a support email and got a fix and response within 15 minutes! Literally! The app looks great on our store www.karykase.com and the team made sure that changes would match the theme in our store. Thank you for the excellent service.

sudzybuggy

They emailed immediately letting me know that they had made some changes to the configurations so that it would better suit my store. Very impressed with their customer service and also the functionality of the app. Thanks!

#Lubelife

Great to save abandoned carts!! They come with a trial period too.. so you can cancel if you don't like them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20