Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Trek Hardware

App works well, but more importantly support has been the best I've experienced in any app so far. Replies were quick, and they sent screenshots of everything they were doing! Amazing, highly recommended! :)

Bags of Room

Fab app - global shipping rate(s) calculated in one place. Excellent help available if you get stuck. Google map illustrates visual destination of shipment to client before dispatch.

Trivoshop

Great app, looking forward to how this will impact sales coversions. Definitie asset on shoppping cart page.

Everything Caravans

great app - works well - exactly what we where looking for

Yurica Labs

This is a great app. Works fantastic, and the team is helpful & supportive. Would highly recommend it.

Afterblackfridaydeals

Shipping rates calc. has a dedicated team who was working on my store from the moment I clicked "Add App".

Stay Cozy Clothing

One of the best & most useful apps ever. It's the one thing that I always wanted to see while shopping online, and I'm happy that I can add this to my store!

Blühen

Unfortunately I could not set up correctly for my store, but the support was super attentive and did everything he could to help me. Highly recommend

Sabong Depot (Game Fowl Supplements Store)

I am fan of Code Belt and this shipping calculator I would say is their magnum opus. it engages customers thus improving user experience and minimizes bounce rate. highly recommended!

Fen & Co

Installed this app to show shipping costs before checkout. Has installed perfectly AND a member of the team tweaked the configuration to fit with my theme better. Very impressed with customer service, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23