Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

KIMLUD.COM

You can see this app in action at www.kimlud.com - How? When you add a product to the cart, you will see the shipping fees before proceeding to checkout. The support team is very responsive and helpful. I recommend this app. I have a great experience with Shipping Rates Calculator Plus.

ByMERRIN

Thanks, love the app!

Blossom Sugar Art

This app allows my customers all over the world to easily see how much shipping will be on the cart page (instead of going to thru the checkout process, entering their details, etc) Support is very good and helpful. Prompt replies. 5 stars.

MrsCopyCat

I love this app! Shipping cost is right there and you don't need to fiddle around with city and zip codes to get the cost. Also saves the last destination, so it will be still there when you go back to shop more. Deleted my old app which was way to slow to get results and always deleted last estimated destination. Highly recommend this one :)

Super Heroes Warehouse

So far excellent. it does what is says in the description. Good value and a must have app if you sell internationally.

Proa

I've just started to use the app and it seems super nice, but the support is amazing! Super quick answers and they give 100% of attention to my concerns. Super easy to install as well.

365 Cycles

Super easy to install, and with very little effort was able to integrate it into the cart to appear to be a native part of the cart, replacing the original subtotal line.

indigo loves violet

Super easy to install. Really enhances the customer experience on my website - and so far great customer service :)

Gaboni Jewelers

Stamped has been a game-changer for us. Easy to install, customizable and great customer care! This is how it's done.
www.gabonijewelers.com

Lami Fragrance

Still in love with this app. Thank you Codebelt. its compatible with currency converter and has been a great help to our international customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24