Shipping Rates Logic

Shipping Rates Logic

by 902a LLC

Increase sales by customizing shipping rates

Pellatt Cornucopia

I was extremely pleased with Chad from customer support who was so quick to respond and went out of his way to help get us setup. I highly recommend this app because it is backed by such incredible customer service!

The Bead N Crystal & Enclave Gems

Always love the devs who are quick to get back to their customers. I was confused with some of the plan details, not to mention Shopify added to the confusion so I asked for help and didn't have to wait even 10 minutes before Chad got back to me and put us at ease.

I haven't used all the features, but what I have played with is very nice and easy to setup. Our shop does so little volume we are still on the free plan, but I plan to stick with these guys if we can ever get our orders there.

Thanks!

Modeska

I've been looking for an app to help me set up per-product shipping rates. This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Thanks so much for helping me to set it up in my store too!

2 Next