Shipping Rates Widget

Shipping Rates Widget | Reviews

by Bambri

A cart shipping calculator that uses customer IP location

Nordqvist Tea

Great app and with quite easy setup and integration and nice design out of the box. Some minor issues but sorting it out.

PackageMate

Great widget to display our shipping fees before checkout! The customer service is very quick and helpful to solve our request.

Model Build

Amazing little app, a must really if you want to compete with all other sites. Can I just say the support behind this app is top notch, they helped me a few issues and were always there to help. 10/10 - Amazing!

Paola's Pixels

It works right off the bat! I think it'll be very helpful for my customers to see the estimated shipping price before having to check out.

Terry Runyan Creative

I've only been using the app a short time but I love how it works! Now customers will get an estimate of there shipping costs without having to put in all the shipping information. Brilliant!

Cymbal House

This is so well thought and well functioning app, it is the first time I didn't need to get any support to ask further develop or such. The app is perfect!