Shipping Rates Widget

A cart shipping calculator that uses customer IP location

Price: Free

MayaMam Weavers

Update: the app support did reply after a few days and has been super helpful since then. In addition to installing the widget on our website he did fix the code problem while assuring me that it was a coincidence and nothing to do with the widget. So I want to revise my review accordingly. Bravo. installed the app, the widget didn't appear. I contacted support who answered once to ask for our URL, but has not responded since then. I am concerned that when I deleted it it left behind code that is hurting the appearance of our home page.

Red Beauty Textiles

app works pretty good out of the box but with some themes, things might seem a little wonky.
contacted support and within a day or so they fixed up the html to make the calculator look perfect.
thanks!

ONSRA France

I used this app so my customers know how much the shipping will cost them before going at the checkout. It's really easy to setup and customize in the language of your choice. However I had a problem on the position of the widget. It was at the very bottom of the cart so not visible immediately.. I reached to their support and they replied within 2 days and fixed directly my issue. Now everything works perfectly and it definitely looks more professional. I really recommend this small app on your shop, really useful and the customer support is more than perfect!

Housenumbers Limited

We used the app to add a shipping calculator to the checkout, and we think it has increased our order conversion. Very simple to install yourself, done in seconds. We contacted them and asked if they could move the widget on our mobile site because it was getting lost below the other page content and they sorted it for us within a few days. Fantastic app and service 10/10!

Joli Lapin | Moda autoral com quentinho no coração ♥

The app is extremely useful and easy to setup! We had some minor issues which were immediately resolved by the support!

Mr Smart Smoker

Great app with a good design. Easy to setup with help received from the support team that was able to resolve a small issue.

Nordqvist Tea

Great app and with quite easy setup and integration and nice design out of the box. Some minor issues but sorting it out.

PackageMate

Great widget to display our shipping fees before checkout! The customer service is very quick and helpful to solve our request.

Model Build

Amazing little app, a must really if you want to compete with all other sites. Can I just say the support behind this app is top notch, they helped me a few issues and were always there to help. 10/10 - Amazing!

Paola's Pixels

It works right off the bat! I think it'll be very helpful for my customers to see the estimated shipping price before having to check out.

Previous 1