Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 26. marts 2024

Janani has been an absolute champion today with fixing my shipping profile and shipping rates. I had been very frustrated trying to fix some issues and got myself into more issues.
With Janani's help today I am the happiest ever as all my shipping rates and zones have been cleaned up and my Shipeasy app is enabled once again and I am back in businesses.

Very grateful to Jannai x

Oh So Pretty Dried
Australien
8 dage bruger appen
Logbase svarede 5. april 2024

14. februar 2024

Barath did an amazing job helping me set up my app to enable automatic shipping estimates through UPS for multiple/different size packages. This app is a must if you have multiple products with different shipping rates/needs! Highly recommend Shipping Rates Shipeasy

Beson Fishing
9 dage bruger appen
Logbase svarede 18. februar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

7. februar 2024

GREAT SUPPORT from VINDUJA!!! She helped me 2 hours from start to finish and made sure all the issues were resolved. Never had such great support before from any company!!! The app is so good. It has all the shipping features a company needs.

Loving Hut Kitchen
6 dage bruger appen
Logbase svarede 8. februar 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you!

10. april 2024

Would highly recommend this app. Thank you Siva for the call and helping me understand the app better. Great service!

preservefoodservice
20 dage bruger appen
Logbase svarede 16. april 2024

15. marts 2024

The team is incredibly supportive, always available whenever I need them. I've found Jennifer to be particularly cooperative; she patiently explained every detail related to my queries.

Pet Print Pajama
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
2 måneder bruger appen
Logbase svarede 19. marts 2024

19. februar 2024

Jennifer was more than helpful answering all my questions and even answering questions I didn't know I had. Awesome customer service!

Imprauto
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Logbase svarede 1. marts 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

12. februar 2024

Jennifer was very helpful in setting up with me. Booked a call within 3 hours and showed me how to operate the app.

Really cheap option for businesses who need to develop shipping options

Namie Home
Storbritannien
7 dage bruger appen
Logbase svarede 18. februar 2024

26. marts 2024

I have been using this app for another website and was very pleased so started using it for another website. Must say, this company's products and services are excellent. Special thanks to Vinduja for going through everything and providing an amazing service. Will always use Logbase for shipping. Thanks

Carvers Interior
Storbritannien
Cirka 17 timer bruger appen
Logbase svarede 28. marts 2024

2. februar 2024

I contact Rahul at late night in Melbourne, he's extremely responsive and helpful, and helped me solving out the rates now showing issue in very short amount of time!
Epic app and fantastic service!

Hot Stuff Bakeware
Australien
19 dage bruger appen
Logbase svarede 4. februar 2024

5. februar 2024

Rahul, was excellent with the onboarding and support process. I highly recommend his service, and this company. Thank you!

Living Supplements