Omtaler (817)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
1. juli 2024

We've tried 4 different apps for our shipping settings, because our rates are based on postcodes, this one is the best.
Their customer service is good as well, Janani helped me to solve the problem I have, easy to communicate, and highly recommend to all!

Good Furniture
New Zealand
Logbase svarte 4. juli 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

11. juni 2024

Lots of options, fast and reliable support, never experienced an outage. Perfect app!

Rohr-verbinder.de
Nederland
Over 1 år bruker appen
Logbase svarte 15. juni 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

31. mai 2024

When it comes to Shopify apps, Support is crucial. I have used their support a few times and it has always been great but today I got in touch with a particular problem that was slightly more complicated. I got in touch with Jenifer through live chat and she offered a Zoom meeting to clarify the issue. This was a step above any support I have received in the past and she kept me on the call while she figured out a solution. Really pleased and thanks again, Jenifer.

MacGregor and MacDuff
Storbritannia

29. mai 2024

Great app and support from Vinduja. Helped to get our customers to select from both standard and express delivery options for selected suburbs. Helped to offer a better experience for our clients

Grown Florists

13. juni 2024

I am very pleased with the Shopify app "Shipping Rates - Shipeasy". I want to highlight the excellent support I received from Jenifer Logbase. She provided me with tremendous assistance and was extremely helpful with all my inquiries.

Filz Asmussen
Tyskland
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Logbase svarte 15. juni 2024

11. juli 2024

Thank you all at the Shipping Rates app. Special thanks to Siva who helped us with our complicated shipping rate set up. We created all the scenarios together and tested as well.

Thank you!

Roots and Blooms flower shop
USA
9 måneder bruker appen
2. juli 2024

Vignesh is very professional. I was planning to set up shipping rates through postcode. He is very patient and helpful. Vignesh is the best!!!

DIVIN Australia
9 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 9. juli 2024

24. juni 2024

Very helpful team, helped me setting up advanced postcode segmentation to deliver postcode level freight costs and fall back scenarios. Very helpful, instant service including zoom support. Highly recommend! Shout out to Nithish Kumar for his help!

Habitual Skin Canada
New Zealand
7 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 26. juni 2024

21. juni 2024

Really useful app and great customer service. Jenifer set up all of our shipping rates for us, saving us hours of work. They helped us through the testing process and made amendments where necessary.

TheSoapery
Storbritannia
6 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 26. juni 2024

6. juni 2024

Support works quickly. They solved my problem within a few minutes. Thanks Durkesh kumar R.

GVAwood